Roojai Insurance/Online Insurance

Koen DW

What do you want to know? I have them and within the first six months had a claim. Called their number from the accident scene and an agent was there in 20 minutes. Took all of my details and of the other party. Within a few days I could take it to the dealer for repairs. Easy with no hassle, pay the extra to take to a shop of your choosing. Any questions?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jackdd said:

Roojai is just an insurance broker, when you sign up through them you actually make the policy with another company. If you claim anything Roojai just forwards this claim to the respective company.

Roojai have written guarantees which are clearly quoted on their website......

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jackdd said:

The policy which Roojai sent me is issued by LMG Insurance.

Is your policy issued by Roojai directly?

An insurance company insures you. You have an accident, you talk to Roojai, any ploblem, you talk to Roojai..

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, transam said:

An insurance company insures you. You have an accident, you talk to Roojai, any ploblem, you talk to Roojai..

And then Roojai will forward the claim to the insurance company which issued the policy, as pointed out before.

In case of a claim the money doesn't come from Roojai. They work with different insurance companies, so if getting a payout in case of a claim is easy or difficult will depend on the company which issued the policy, and is only slightly related to Roojai.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 12/27/2019 at 10:27 AM, jackdd said:

And then Roojai will forward the claim to the insurance company which issued the policy, as pointed out before.

In case of a claim the money doesn't come from Roojai. They work with different insurance companies, so if getting a payout in case of a claim is easy or difficult will depend on the company which issued the policy, and is only slightly related to Roojai.

Are you sure ?

Krungthai insurance is Roojai...