Pattaya: Police arrest US man after growth hormone sting

webfact

47 minutes ago, balo said:

I hope robblok and his mates reads this before it's too late. 

I used HGH at low dosage after a pretty horrific motorcycle accident, it worked wonders for me.

If you have something like cancer it can accelerate it growth along with what Rich died of. 

Robblok saying it does no damage is a bit of a stretch I get where he is coming from. While a ‘therapeutic’ dose can be beneficial anything abused can and does have massive negative side effects 

22 hours ago, robblok said:

Its minor as it does no damage, but you obviously have no clue about it. 75K gets you a few months worth of this stuff. Its that expensive. 

I am downplaying it as i can get it everywhere I even ordered it from China before to test (after testing a few different sources i decided it was not worth the money). 

I rather have someone injecting growth hormone then drinking alcohol and getting nasty. The growth hormone does not bother anyone and any damage is self inflicted. 

My point is also why call this a gang when all the guy did was resell some of this stuff. 

Anyway it is illegal your right about that. 

I knew the guy and unfriended him a couple years ago because of his little reselling. Don't want to be connected to that at all. He was an idiot anyway. They can charge him with many things since he was using the mail to have it delivered. 

He was a stupid old man who just used what friends he had until they stopped helping him. I talked to another friend who knows him still and he tells me this guy is formally charged and stuck in jail with a 300,000 bond. Noone will help him. 

He knew what he was doing was illegal and didn't care. Thought he was beyond getting caught and sold to anyone and everyone. He was doing this for many years. 

Ungrateful <deleted> deserves what he gets. 

On 12/27/2019 at 10:21 AM, FritsSikkink said:

It is illegal, so why not call it so. Some growth hormone? 75K isn't really minor. People always down play things when it is something they are familiar with.  

The fact that it is illegal means very little. People are still in prison in the US, for possession of a few joints. Does that make it right? The entire war on drugs is beyond inane. This crime was beyond petty. The arrest was made entirely due to this guy not being able to satisfy the demands of the local franchisees. 

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Never buy things you can't afford to lose in Thailand.

If the police want it, they'll take it.

Great. Although my GF just recounted her tale of a policeman trying to give her a ticket for something she didn't do. I bet he is sorry he got up this morning. Watch out guys, they are collecting for the NYE party!

12 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

The fact that it is illegal means very little. People are still in prison in the US, for possession of a few joints. Does that make it right? The entire war on drugs is beyond inane. This crime was beyond petty. The arrest was made entirely due to this guy not being able to satisfy the demands of the local franchisees. 

No Mike. The fact that it is illegal means that you get arrested, evidence is collected and a case is put before a court for your wrongdoings. You are then sentenced or freed.

I don't think McDonalds, KFC, Pizzahut or any other franchise has anything to do with it. When drugs are made legal worldwide, people will involve the franchises more before because they'll all be dizzy and hungry from the cross-bred weed that is driving people psychotic across the globe.

In the meantime, don't sell illegal substances or you might get into trouble. See? Easy.

On 12/27/2019 at 2:37 PM, jacko45k said:

So far innocent, but that doesn't stop them laying claim to his possessions?

How does that work?

Pattaya Plod are a law unto themselves.  It is illegal not to use a meter but the police have not arrested ONE Thai taxi driver for this offence in at least three years despite this law being flouted every minute of every day.  At least in Bangkok there are the odd 1000 baht fines as a token gesture.

2 minutes ago, mikebell said:

Pattaya Plod are a law unto themselves.  It is illegal not to use a meter but the police have not arrested ONE Thai taxi driver for this offence in at least three years despite this law being flouted every minute of every day.  At least in Bangkok there are the odd 1000 baht fines as a token gesture.

Yes Mike.... I think I caught on about the local Pattaya Taxi guys! ????

16 minutes ago, mikebell said:

Just a case of selective enforcement.  If a Thai sells it, no problem.  If a foreigner sells it, it's illegal and he is arrested.  

23 hours ago, Traubert said:

No Mike. The fact that it is illegal means that you get arrested, evidence is collected and a case is put before a court for your wrongdoings. You are then sentenced or freed.

I don't think McDonalds, KFC, Pizzahut or any other franchise has anything to do with it. When drugs are made legal worldwide, people will involve the franchises more before because they'll all be dizzy and hungry from the cross-bred weed that is driving people psychotic across the globe.

In the meantime, don't sell illegal substances or you might get into trouble. See? Easy.

You missed my point. The reference to the local franchisees was in regard to the local police, who enforce these policies very selectively. It is rarely about the law here. 

Archived