Best and most Pungent Cigarettes available. Turkish Tobacco preferred.

BendOverPlease

Okay. 

I just bought a pack of Camel Yellow. 

But, the smokes left me unimpressed. 

So, I like a cigarette with more umph. 

I have seen some very expensive cigarettes for sale. 

But I don't know if they might taste more pungent. 

What is the best and cheapest tobacco that I can smoke here. 

If you want to know what I like, then please just think of what might please Sherlock Holmes. 

If it's good enough for Sherlock, then I will happily smoke it. 

Also... I regard this as an urgent request for informed information. 

Doyle is my favorite author, and so how could I not be a smoker of fine tobacco? 

46 minutes ago, BendOverPlease said:

What is the best and cheapest tobacco that I can smoke here.

My friends in the country tell me you can't go past dried buffalo $#!t for a good, cheap and strong smoke! Bend Over and pick some up, it's free! 

Edited by PatOngo

I should wish to add one important addendum to my original inquiry:

From my experience, it is far healthier to smoke one strong fag in one hour, rather than to smoke 4 weaker fags during the same amount of time. 

This is the reason I am in search of stronger fags, compared to the Yellow Camels which I mentioned earlier. 

3 hours ago, BendOverPlease said:

I should wish to add one important addendum to my original inquiry:

From my experience, it is far healthier to smoke one strong fag in one hour, rather than to smoke 4 weaker fags during the same amount of time. 

This is the reason I am in search of stronger fags, compared to the Yellow Camels which I mentioned earlier. 

How old are you dude? 12?

The Thai tobacco pouches cost 15 baht. There are a few types, some are really strong, almost like cigar tobacco. There are some tobacconists in Bangkok where you can buy imported cigarettes. I would get the Indonesian ones as mentioned by fruitman, they are strong and cheap.

the un filtered Camel brand was sold to the japanese some years ago...they don't taste much like the old Camels and only available at airport duty free places...down the market you can find Black Cat brand local tobacco and I useta smoke roll ups some years ago...pretty rasty stuff, after drinkin' and smokin' that stuff all night it felt like cancer the next morning...you also can find tobacco in bulk in big sacks...whoa nellie!

need to find locally supplied Copenhagen or scandinavian snoose for a nicotine fix...smoking is uncool...