Laptop hardware failure- need new

flipper2222222

Fortune Tower, directly above the Rama-9 MRT probably has the most laptop dealers in one building in Bangkok, mostly on the 3rd & 4th floors, right end as you face inward. There is also an "I T City" on 5.

All major brands and models on display and generally competitive prices.

I suggest you do a bit of research and narrow down what your requirements are, then go looking.  If you have a smartphone, you can easily stop at any of the many coffee shops there and Google any model you see that interests you till you narrow it down to the one you want.  

Often, lower priced models are sold without Windows though they will put a copied version on for about B300.  Better idea if you do buy such a machine is to go to Ebay and buy a Win 10 key from a high rated dealer for less than $10.  The key's are genuine and are  instantly emailed to you.  Many YT videos on Win 10 installation.

You can check Lazada first and get an idea on what the spec you want might cost. For example i have just bought an Acer Swift 3 10th gen processor i5 1035, 8 GB Ram, 512 GB SSD, WiFi 6 for 18,800 baht. For most users i guess that is sufficient.

Archived