Predict Thai law changes for 2020

cyril sneer

Smoking will be outlawed in all hotels and condos.

Schoolgirl hems on skirts will be lowered to mid-calf.

The minimum age for employment in the entertainment industry, including freelancers, will be raised to 40.

Selling, serving, or consuming alcohol will be banned every day between 2 p.m. and 6 p.m.

Drinking on the beach will be outlawed because of all the birds choking to death on empty beer bottles.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, AussieBob18 said:

Silly statement.

I said it would be applied to 'retirement extensions' too, and TV'ers like you rubished me.

Expats are swapping over to O Visa to avoid the health insurance, even publically talking about how to do it on TV - what do you think they are going to do?  Nail old single expats but let married expats get away with it? 

In the future travel insurance will be compulsory for all Tourists too - but that is some way off.

You have nothing better to do then to scaremonger. There is no proof that what you say is anything else. Just get on with life and stop wasting everyones time. You must worry about everything.

25 minutes ago, jimn said:

You have nothing better to do then to scaremonger. There is no proof that what you say is anything else. Just get on with life and stop wasting everyones time. You must worry about everything.

LOL.  The OP asked what new laws in 2020.  Did you say - all Expats will get 100,000 Baht bonus?

There is no proof you will answer me - but I sure hope you dont. 

I worry about little - plan for the worst - hope for the best - and enjoy each day and every game of golf (there is no bad game of golf - only that some are better than others).

8 minutes ago, AussieBob18 said:

LOL.  The OP asked what new laws in 2020.  Did you say - all Expats will get 100,000 Baht bonus?

There is no proof you will answer me - but I sure hope you dont. 

I worry about little - plan for the worst - hope for the best - and enjoy each day and every game of golf (there is no bad game of golf - only that some are better than others).

Lol. Lets beg to differ. Happy New Year.

All farang yellow book holders will be invited to a two week residential camp, that is mandatory, where you will be taught better ways to serve Thailand and how to be a better ambassador to tourists, called Bring Happiness Back to Farangs.