What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2020)

CharlieH

16 minutes ago, recom273 said:

Yes, it appeared about 2 days ago.

There is a scene tag on the season pack - Cherzo. 

Appeared where? Is Cherzo a torrent site?

Edited by giddyup

24 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Appeared where? Is Cherzo a torrent site?

Its a tag - probably the guy who ripped it.

It appeared on a private TV tracker, i never see the material as exclusive, so you might want to use google.

If you are using bit torrent to receive your daily TV you should look to see if you can get into a private tracker - they are much better organized and much safer than public trackers - there is nothing exclusive but being private is a way of keeping “watchful eyes” out. 

Terriers - came across this one the other day on RARBG.
Not new (2010) but it's pretty good.

Summary: Ex-cop and recovering alcoholic Hank Dolworth partners with his best friend, former criminal Britt Pollack,
in an unlicensed private investigation business.

• Thanks 1

On 3/8/2020 at 2:24 PM, Isaanbiker said:

The one is Air America,

I couldn't remember much about this one so I downloaded it again, and it brought back so many memories of some of my escapades that I was sitting watching it, almost in trance at times........... 

Firstly, the aircraft used in the movie were very familiar to me as I travelled from Benghazi and/or Tripoli into the Sahara desert oil camp in a DC 3 in 1970 and I think the one in the movie was a DC 3 or slightly later version. Nevertheless, I did love flying in this thing.

Then there was the Pilatus Porter small aircraft and we had one of these based at the desert camp and it was just fantastic with its short takeoff and landing capabilities as well as being very manoeuvrable and powerful, and we used it to travel from desert camp to desert camp.

Then of course the helicopters; and I wasn't sure of the make shown in the film, but later on working offshore Nigeria, we used Westland Whirlwinds (formerly Sikorsky) and Bell Jet Rangers as transport to and from the rigs, so watching those brought back memories. Nothing like the dual rotor Boeings that I flew on from Norway to the Northsea a few years later.

As for the drug content in the movie........well I can't go into too much detail, but in the early 80s I inadvertently got caught up in a drug running business in the US, and although cocaine was one of the drugs, the main one was marijuana from the Caribbean islands, smuggled in on converted fishing boats!!

I must watch more of these older movies as I do enjoy them and you never know what memories they will bring back!

Shortly to watch "Made in America"............

Edited by xylophone
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, xylophone said:

I couldn't remember much about this one so I downloaded it again, and it brought back so many memories of some of my escapades that I was sitting watching it, almost in trance at times........... 

Firstly, the aircraft used in the movie were very familiar to me as I travelled from Benghazi and/or Tripoli into the Sahara desert oil camp in a DC 3 in 1970 and I think the one in the movie was a DC 3 or slightly later version. Nevertheless, I did love flying in this thing.

Then there was the Pilatus Porter small aircraft and we had one of these based at the desert camp and it was just fantastic with its short takeoff and landing capabilities as well as being very manoeuvrable and powerful, and we used it to travel from desert camp to desert camp.

Then of course the helicopters; and I wasn't sure of the make shown in the film, but later on working offshore Nigeria, we used Westland Whirlwinds (formerly Sikorsky) and Bell Jet Rangers as transport to and from the rigs, so watching those brought back memories. Nothing like the dual rotor Boeings that I flew on from Norway to the Northsea a few years later.

As for the drug content in the movie........well I can't go into too much detail, but in the early 80s I inadvertently got caught up in a drug running business in the US, and although cocaine was one of the drugs, the main one was marijuana from the Caribbean islands, smuggled in on converted fishing boats!!

I must watch more of these older movies as I do enjoy them and you never know what memories they will bring back!

Shortly to watch "Made in America"............

man ... thats an 'action packed life'... I'm a touch in awe..

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

man ... thats an 'action packed life'... I'm a touch in awe..

Nice comment, thank you, but then again I didn't actually plan any of it, it just came about because I was always seeking adventure in various places, not to mention making bombs in my hometown in the UK when I was a bit younger!

Or for that matter brewing illicit alcohol in the Sahara desert, then getting arrested by an irate Libyan soldier who put his loaded pistol to my temple and was screaming and shouting so much I thought I was going to get shot there and then. A bunch of us were then arrested by other Libyan soldiers pointing rifles at us, and I thought my end had come in the middle of the Sahara desert, and no one would ever hear from me again, but............

Many more stories, but this is not the place for it, but leading onto a movie.......

I did watch "Escape from Pretoria" eventually, and found it to be a good to okay movie and would probably give it a 6+ in an IMDB rating.

I see the movie 1917 is back for downloading again, however I didn't find anything wrong with the original one (a screener).

Law abiding Citizen (2009) 

A frustrated man decides to take justice into his own hands after a plea bargain sets one of his family's killers free.

Gerard Butler, Jamie Foxx 

Good story to this, and very good cat n mouse thriller, well worth a look.

I gave it 8/10 

• Like 2

DOCUMENTARY: Howard Shipman : Five Mistakes That Caught a Killer
On: Channel 5  

Seems that after the Sarah Payne episode that the series is going to be an ongoing ongoing weekly-- that visits most of the  UK high profile killers and the mistakes they made.

• Like 2

.ITV Has Released The Trailer For 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Drama 'Quiz

https://www.ladbible.com/entertainment/tv-and-film-itv-has-released-the-trailer-for-who-wants-to-be-a-millionaire-drama-20200313

3 Part series to be shown early next month------

The three-part drama follows the story of how Charles and Diana Ingram attempted an 'audacious heist' on the quiz show which gives contestants the chance to win a million pounds.

Back in 2001, Ingram, his wife Diana and an accomplice, Tecwen Whittock, who was sitting in the audience, were accused of cheating their way to a million pounds on what was, the most popular game show on earth in 2001.

The couple stood trial for conspiring by coughing during the recording to signify the correct answers to the multiple choice questions posed to the Major by host, Chris Tarrant.

image.png.f06d3b5d1b0f8a527f0f6e5a0a964a03.png

13 minutes ago, Blue Muton said:

They were "XXXXX of" and "XXXXX of"......

Some people (non Brits especially) do not know the story BlueMutton or the ending

Maybe you would like to delete that line.................

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sanuk711 said:

Some people (non Brits especially) do not know the story BlueMutton or the ending

Maybe you would like to delete that line.................

Well I hadn't considered that, I can't edit it so have requested its deletion.

• Like 1

On 3/9/2020 at 11:12 AM, JHolmesJr said:

give it a couple of days...I access these things via Kodi not torrents.

slightly different mechanism....kodi mostly connects you to

hosters from whom you stream the show...using a service called real debrid.

Still not available.

On 3/9/2020 at 9:49 AM, canthai55 said:

Don't know why but this one popped into my head after reading your post. Watched it last night. Still great

Absence of Malice

On the subject of malice, I watched a movie from 1993 the other evening called "Malice" and enjoyed it, and really didn't see the ending coming, so that was a bonus.

21 hours ago, xylophone said:

It saddens me to think of the young lives that were lost through the complete and utter ineptitude and stupidity of their commanders, and also those up the chain.

Got in a little hometown jam
So they put a rifle in my hand
Sent me off to a foreign land
To go and kill the yellow man
Bruce Springsteen

war.jpg

Edited by canthai55
  • Like 1

On 3/16/2020 at 9:14 AM, ivor bigun said:

New series by the writer of Downton Abbey,Belgravia ,its on all the usual places ,started last night ,looks ok and judging by the pics its not just another box ticker series ,thank the Lord..

Well watched it last night ,looks good , well acted and as i said no PC rubbish like mixed race couples ,high class People from other nations and same sex marriages in historical dramas, in other words it was not on the BBC.????

• Like 2