Blast from the Past - 60's, 70's, 80's Music (2020)

CharlieH

Hi Guys!   I run a craft beer website in Thailand.  In the "Blog" section of that website, I listed music videos by 19 artists to end the year 2019.  Some new, some old - but not just "plain vanilla" videos. 

Please visit:    https://bangkokbeerguru.com/19-music-video-selections-for-2019/ 

By the way - back in the 1998-2002 era, I used to be an unpaid DJ at the Rooster Bar at Buckskin Joe's Village, next to Sukhumvit Soi 0 (Zero).  I kept a collection of about 150 music CD's there, and they let me play what I wanted.  Some customers bought beers for me, and a good number of the girls who worked there "took me away for awhile" - I guess because I was the DJ.   I remember many a brief visit (with a girl in tow) to "Uncle Ray's Guesthouse"  off of Sukhumvit Soi 4.

If anyone else recognizes the references to Rooster Bar, or Uncle Ray's Guesthouse - then you will most likely enjoy some of the selections at the above-referenced web-link.

Cheers!

The Bangkok Beer Guru

7 hours ago, bannork said:

Thanks Tippers for that wonderful live version of Yes and "All Good People'. Anderson's voice, in particular, is still so distinctive on that track.

Wishbone Ash contemplating the errors of their ways.

Agreed, Anderson was crystal in that show.

Makes me think about all of the albums by so many artists during that era which were stand out from first to last track.  Maybe I'm biased because it's the music and artists I grew up with but I don't think so.

Yes with Perpetual Change of of The Yes Album from '71.