What do Thai woman and Chinese woman secretly think of each other?

RyanWalker

Hi y'all 

So I find it very interesting to see the general feeling between Thai woman and Chinese woman. I stayed in Thailand for about 8 years and had a Thai gf for about 4 years. Finally I left Thailand for China and got married in China. 

Now here is where the interesting part starts. When I stayed in the land if smiles, my Thai gf she never liked Chinese woman much. It was apparent that it was not only her. I have been in some situations like at bank kiosks where Chinese girls exchanged money and was treated really bad by the cashier. After a few incidents it was clear that many Thai woman do not fancy Chinese woman. 

Once again the feeling from my wife was that she dis not like Thai woman much, and she is not alone. 

Now I perfectly get it that not everyone like each other.. But there is definitely something to it when it comes to Chinese & Thai woman. 

I'd like a few opinions or similar experiences. 

Thanks

Edited by RyanWalker

Most Thais find the Chinese extremely rude.

You'll know the word "Jek" that refers to the Chinese. When they came here 50 plus years ago in large numbers and basically took over the country.

This word used to be like farang but became derogatory, like Kaek has, and also Farang.

I have used Jek a few times when being called farang by chunky Thais.

2 minutes ago, Vacuum said:

As men don't know what women think, and never will. Perhaps you should've posted in the 'women forum'.a

A woman forum like sanook. I assume you can write Thai after being here 8 years, with a Thai partner.

43 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Most Thais find the Chinese extremely rude.

You'll know the word "Jek" that refers to the Chinese. When they came here 50 plus years ago in large numbers and basically took over the country.

This word used to be like farang but became derogatory, like Kaek has, and also Farang.

I have used Jek a few times when being called farang by chunky Thais.

Haha.. But can we describe it as culture though? I mean, when I came to Thailand 1st time I thought Thais were very rude too. Later found out it is what it is. Culture

• Like 1

On 1/4/2020 at 1:22 PM, RyanWalker said:

But there is definitely something to it when it comes to Chinese & Thai woman. 

I can honestly say this is something I've never thought about.  But why stop there?  What do Thai/Japanese women secretly think of each other?  Or Thai/Burmese women?  Or Chinese/Korean women?  Or American/Russian women?  Or French/German women?  Or gay/bi men?  Or female dogs/cats?  Or Capt Kirk/Capt Picard?  Oh nevermind....

Why would you gives a toss if your thai gf likes or dislikes women of other nationality. Why would you even talk to your gf about what she thinks of women from other countries, or why would your thai gf even think about it.

If i asked my gf what she thought about women from another country she would probably be as disinterested and ambivalent as i would be.

Chinese are rude, but ultimately have plenty of money is the opinion of my Thai wife. But she has changed her opinions over the past few years as both my sister-in-laws are Chinese and she loves being amongst them and learning how to cook Chinese food.

My wife still says Thai girls are more prettier than Chinese girls, which I agree.

• Thanks 1