Good Morning Patt-a-ya

Piccadilly Circus

What a beautiful bright Sunday morning here in Pattaya.

The sun is rising, the birds are singing, not a cloud in the sky with a lovely temperature and everything just feels fine.

Can't think of another place on gods earth I'd rather be that wouldn't bore me to death, counting myself lucky to be living in such a wonderful vibrant place.

We occasionally drive to Jomtein Beach to spend the day at the beach. Try to get there by 9am to secure a parking spot near soi 7 and as I'm driving the length of the beach road I see farang out walking, biking, at the beach socializing and think to myself that this seems like a pretty nice place to retire for a single guy anyways. Me, I love the ocean and couldn't have this lifestyle back in the states.

39 minutes ago, Piccadilly Circus said:

Can't think of another place on gods earth I'd rather be that wouldn't bore me to death, counting myself lucky to be living in such a wonderful vibrant place.

A daily piece of nonsense brought to you by the T.A.T. spy, or the medical marajuana is a little on the strong side

Top post Fella.....it is a great place to be overall. Sun Sea Swimming Birds hot weather cheap thai food cheap accomodation the list is endless. Keep yourself fit and you can enjoy yourself well into your 70's

I must be in a different place although I am in Pattaya.

Woke up to construction noise, a grey/blue polluted sky with clouds.

No birds singing, a few soi dogs barking.

High pollution level, dirty streets.

Many people walking about with dust masks which will obviously be of very little protection.

3 hours ago, seasia said:

I must be in a different place although I am in Pattaya.

Woke up to construction noise, a grey/blue polluted sky with clouds.

No birds singing, a few soi dogs barking.

High pollution level, dirty streets.

Many people walking about with dust masks which will obviously be of very little protection.

Get outta the Ghetto, Son.  No way to go thru life as a Cheap Charlie.

On 1/5/2020 at 1:09 PM, Piccadilly Circus said:

I envy you. I miss Thailand every day, and Pattaya is the place I'd want to live in.

It has plenty of problems, but living there was a million % better than where I am now. I haven't seen a pretty girly girl for 18 months. Life is sad without pretty girly girls to admire.

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I envy you. I miss Thailand every day, and Pattaya is the place I'd want to live in.

It has plenty of problems, but living there was a million % better than where I am now. I haven't seen a pretty girly girl for 18 months. Life is sad without pretty girly girls to admire.

But you have the most beautiful scenery in the world to admire instead   ????

Archived