Russian tourists arrested after having sex on Pattaya Beach

rooster59

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ezzra said:

I beg to differ here, had pattaya allowed sex on the beach and many other  activities that are either banned or prohibited, i think many more tourists will come...

I'd say that "many other activities that are banned" would suffice.

1 hour ago, MisterTee said:

C'mon man, they couldn't have been that drunk, and certainly not "blotto" to get it on like that in public.  More likely they were degenerates putting on a show.

Sleaze-by-the-Sea...

The "family" resort that panders to all the low-down vices that destroy good marriages and happy families.

Incidentally, good police work to get them so quickly.  

Spot on.

What was once a little fishing village on a pristine bay has become Thailand's Sodom and  Gomorrah. 

16 minutes ago, AnnaBanana said:

Spot on.

What was once a little fishing village on a pristine bay has become Thailand's Sodom and  Gomorrah. 

This Sodom and Gamoro sounds fantastic!   Could you recommend any good hotels?

2 minutes ago, Mick501 said:

This appears to be a simple language barrier issue. They paid 200b for a "sex on the beach" cocktail at Pattaya Beer Garden, and misunderstood it to be the price of admission.

I think you could be right there, especially as it was only a couple and the woman's ticket said "Admit one"

8 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

Gamoro - is that the guy with Dragon Balls?

Lol, haven't kept on top of anime in recent years but will take your word on that.   Hmmmmm, do you think this means the place will have "dragon ball" shows on their walking street?   Sounding better by the minute!

4 minutes ago, hotchilli said:
5 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Police said this kind of incident damages Pattaya’s reputation as a world class tourist destination.

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee not that one again !!!!

'damages Pattaya’s reputation' - that's been used so many times recently.

Being Pattaya, perhaps the phrase 'battered around the ring' would be appropriate.

6 hours ago, rooster59 said:

The clip was then shared to social media with locals calling on police to locate the foreigners involved.

Showing sex on the Thai internet is against the law, isn't it? Heck, filming sex is probably against the Thai law. Some www surfers need to be arrested as well as these drunk Russians. The amount of alcohol I'd have to consume to consummate sex on the beach would leave me unable to.

1 minute ago, hotchilli said:
17 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

Being Pattaya, perhaps the phrase 'battered around the ring' would be appropriate

Pun intended I'm guessing?

Spot on, I keep trying with these.

Of the last ten puns I wrote, I hoped someone might laugh at one of them. Unfortunately, no pun in ten did.

Archived