Pattaya video: Hi and welcome to Thailand! Young man grabs Russian tourist's necklace and flees

webfact

I feel bad for him’  

People wake up ! I’ve been going to And have  lived in Pattaya & Jomtien beach since 98’ nothing like this has ever happen to me, But ! I have witnessed the aftermath of tourist and naive expats. that failed to remember crime hapownd everywhere on the globe’ the only requirement for it to happen is opportunity  stay off the (Deserted)streets or Sois in the wee 2,3 4 5 am hours or late at night especially if you’re an egotistical <deleted>  in Pattaya wanting to  IMPRESS HOOKERS Showing you are more than what you “really are “ by wearing Expensive watch or jewels 

13 hours ago, Leaver said:

And who holds the master key and / or master code? 

Somebody, or everybody.

One case I know of was the owner's wayward son, who went into rooms and stole from room safes, another simply a cleaner who knew too much. Another case the safe itself was picked up and removed. When you check into a hotel, you don't know their policy wrt safe security, and as sure as eggs is eggs, they will have to over-ride a number of them as guests make errors, or leave it locked when they check out. 

10 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Somebody, or everybody.

One case I know of was the owner's wayward son, who went into rooms and stole from room safes, another simply a cleaner who knew too much. Another case the safe itself was picked up and removed. When you check into a hotel, you don't know their policy wrt safe security, and as sure as eggs is eggs, they will have to over-ride a number of them as guests make errors, or leave it locked when they check out. 

Correct.  Room safes are only safe while you are in the room with it.