The Pictures required for Extension of stay based on marriage

I did mine on photo paper, in colour, two to a page. Make sure you leave a border because they will ask you to counter sign each photo. I provided a range of photos, in the garden, kitchen living room etc but the one they really scrutinised was the one at the front of the house with the house number clearly visible.

Where is the Kalasin office? Never yet been.

I have a multiple entry non immigrant O visa based on marriage from Savanakhet. Have just come in on it altho it expires in 3 days.. Got 90 days, no questions asked. Stayed 1 night in BKK before coming home to Kalasin yesterday. So 89 days before I have to leave or extend.

Should my wife do a TM 30 at this office?

We have never done one in 8 years and never a problem even when I had marriage extensions from Sakon Nakhon before switching last year to the Savanakhet one last year..Should we be good now?

. If I wanted to extend the current permission rather than seek a further visa from Savanakhet, I guess I should.But otherwise my inclination is not to bother unless they now track the address I gave on TM 6 which is my home address here in Kalasin not the hotel I used.

Thanks for any help!