First Time Shipment

Hi,

Beleive it or not, I have been in the trading business for a few years but now when I am about to ship by myself for the first time I am still unsure about the procedure...

I will ship by SEA with my customers appointed forwarder. I am a middleman and have decided to use the factory/suppliers free delivery services to my iffice instead of to the port. I want to make sure I get all the documents, and that the forwarder come here and doublecheck it.

Now is: i am driving the forwarder all nuts with my 1,000 questions.

I have asked him to apply for our export license, and clear all the goods for customs for us. Anyone know what the local charges for this should be?

Pick up in a small truck from here (2 cubic meters) in Bangkok

Apply for export license and supply/issue other required EU documents (anyone know which?)

Clear at customs

I shiped once from Pratunam and it was very smooth, but then it was as a private person. This time our company is the exporter.

I hope someone can help!

Cheers Pelle

I have asked him to apply for our export license, and clear all the goods for customs for us. Anyone know what the local charges for this should be?

Only the forwarder in question can tell you. You have to ask him.

If your buyer specified the forwarder in Thailand, this is probably the correspondent of his own forwarder in the importing country and your buyer expects that this will make the whole procedure smoother, and usually it does.

--

Maestro