Video: Soi dogs attack! Thai woman's car trashed in Sattahip

webfact

3 hours ago, billsmart said:

I could say the very same thing about humans who cause much more grief and suffering than any stray dog or other animal.

At least if the human is bad they they put him/her in jail. If Real,Real bad then the Electric Chair /or needle/and or Bullet .

...and what's wrong with rats? They are living beings also... ????

Are you for real? Sure, get you're place full off them you will find out quick that you get sick and and may die from their urine and excrement on you're food and everything.

Anyone who feeds stray dogs is compassionate. Anyone who takes in stray dogs and gives them a home is a Buddha. ????

How lovely ???? & what are people that keep dogs (a domesticated animal) on the street and don't care for it or simply abandon it, does Buddha have any wise words for these people?

7 hours ago, nauseus said:

Looks like BS to me too. I can't see these dogs running off with bundles of cables in the mouths. She's probably hoping for extra insurance and should have parked straight in the first place. 

She was parked perfectly fine, within the bay.

Well maybe not perfectly, but I've seen a lot worse!

8 hours ago, billsmart said:

Humans are the cause of more human diseases than rats or any other animals. Also, humans are the cause of more human deaths than any other animal. 

Humans are also the cause of the spread of rats around the world, and the huge population of rats in cities feeding off rubbish and food thrown on the streets.  

5 hours ago, Thingamabob said:

Far prefer animals to most humans. We humans are a disgusting species.

You prefer leeches, liver flukes, rats, animals that kill and eat their own young, chimps that basically rape the females of the species, and a lion or tiger that will kill and eat you if you are in the wild with them... to most humans?  I think you have been mixing with the wrong crowd.  

9 hours ago, billsmart said:

Humans are the cause of more human diseases than rats or any other animals. Also, humans are the cause of more human deaths than any other animal. 

Mosquito's  are the cause of  most human deaths by far ,or  rather what they  carry, but then it's  not an animal if  you want to be pedantic.

9 hours ago, Chazar said:

and is  causing more grief and suffering and is  an imbecile,  now if they take them in neuter  them and walk them daily  on a lead thats  another  matter

The Frenchman, near Prakhon Chai, who makes a living keeping a pack of 300 vicious animals, has appealed for funds to provide a "wheelchair" for a stray who has been run over by "a car driving too fast".

No kidding go on Facebook and search for "the sound of animals".

I guess we can all agree the driver of that car is a saint. The Frenchman is either an idiot or an opportunist.

6 hours ago, digger70 said:

Are you for real? Sure, get you're place full off them you will find out quick that you get sick and and may die from their urine and excrement on you're food and everything.

The rat-au-vin is to die for as well.

13 hours ago, CGW said:

How lovely ???? & what are people that keep dogs (a domesticated animal) on the street and don't care for it or simply abandon it, does Buddha have any wise words for these people?

I have no idea what Buddha would say (or would have said, he's dead now, you know), but what I say is:

- I don't know what you mean when you as about "people that keep dogs...on the street." The word "keep" is confusing to me. If someone "keeps" a dog, they don't "keep" it on the street. If by "keep" you meant "assist," then I would say, "Good for them if that's all they can do to help the dog."
- As for "don't care for it [assist] or simply abandon it," that person is despicable as far as I'm concerned.

8 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

Humans are also the cause of the spread of rats around the world, and the huge population of rats in cities feeding off rubbish and food thrown on the streets.  

You prefer leeches, liver flukes, rats, animals that kill and eat their own young, chimps that basically rape the females of the species, and a lion or tiger that will kill and eat you if you are in the wild with them... to most humans?  I think you have been mixing with the wrong crowd.  

Humans also do all of the things you mentioned above with the possible exception of "eat their own young," although there have been instances of that. They certainly will exploit their own young, even to the point of raping them or selling them to others to rape.

I do my best not to mix with people like that, but sometimes, especially online, it's an inevitability. ????

7 hours ago, gunderhill said:

Mosquito's  are the cause of  most human deaths by far ,or  rather what they  carry, but then it's  not an animal if  you want to be pedantic.

I looked this up online https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_causes_of_death_by_rate and found that although you aren't absolutely correct, you are more correct than I was. "Infectious and Parasitic Diseases," some of which are carried by mosquitoes (and some by other animals including humans), are listed as the #2 cause of human deaths.

Mosquitoes are indeed animals. There are many different kinds of classification systems for lifeforms, and these systems have evolved over the years. The oldest and simplest has two "kingdoms," plant and animal. The newest and most complex has seven "kingdoms," but even in that one, mosquitoes (insects) would be placed in the animal kingdom. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life#Classification

17 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

The sort of thing said by people that eat living being on a regular basis, rats are the cause of many diseases and spread others.

I expect dogs can transfer a few more too beyond rabies. When they got hair, they got fleas. 

Archived