Two year old boy killed in mass shooting at Lopburi shopping mall

webfact

Haven't read all comments on here so unsure if others have said this, but as a resident of Lopburi I believe he's probably military or ex-military. 

There are military camps all over Lopburi, most men here are soldiers. The way the murderer shot and moved was professional - I don't believe he missed a shot.

But just evil, pure evil, you can Rob a gold shop without killing anyone... Just tell people to get down and fire a warning shot surely should be enough.

He spent more time killing than actually robbing, I believe he only took a handful of gold? 

6 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

Dont bother arresting this guy.

Just put him down.

NO! That would be waaay too easy for this guy. Let him rot for 50 painful year in a buginfested <deleted>hole of a prison where the others prisoners could rape him with knifes on a daily basis...

Way he was using his weapon and insane behavior

= ex-commando, probably recently dishonorably discharged on drug charges, on a rampage.

Should be easy to find. The endgame will be a firefight in which he dies or he might take his own life before. He is not going to survive captivity for long.

Playing internet sleuth here I know, but that that trigger guard shape is distinctive - recognise it as belonging to a particular type but can't match a name to it (Browning? Glock?). Police say is 9mm. The large suppressor indicates it might be a piece of professional kit, not a garage job. Maybe it can be determined if it is a gun issued to any group and if any are missing/signed out.

Robber pistol.jpg

Edited by mokwit

5 hours ago, zeekgarcia said:

From reading on here and on the internet its been said that it is very hard for a common person to legally buy a commercially made gun here but according to the news there are people that make homemade guns here and I guess there is probably a black market for commercially made guns also. The moral of the story is if a criminal wants a gun they can get one. 

If the store had several professionally trained armed guards, then this guy would be severely injured or not alive right now.  

or not even there in the first place.

In Malaysia where I lived for a whilr  all the gold shops had a guy sitting there with a sawn off shotgun. I thought it was a bit of an overkill but not now

He would have made a mess of this guy.

Condolences to all the families affected.

Come on RTP catch this scum if have not done already

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RotBenz8888 said:

How could anyone be that sick?

Exactly let’s hope they find this creature as that is what he is and to the moderator that’s WHAT HE IS!!!!!!!!!!! A piece of scum that needs to be deleted from the planet 

7 hours ago, steven100 said:

shooting at random for no reason.  he needs to be shot by the police and soon as possible.

A hit perhaps disguised as a robbery? (not the kid obviously)

He left with nothing. Either a really bad robber or a hit man. Maybe? possibly?  Who knows! ????

Time for getting gun control here in Thailand.  Oh wait, Thailand makes it extremely difficult to obtain a firearm. Perhaps they can copy Mexico where there is a minimum of a 6 month waiting period, have an extensive background check, and there is only a single gun store in the entire country that is guarded like a prison. Certainly it has worked there ????

• Like 2

So many guns in Lopburi due to the number of soldiers there. When I first met my father in law, a Vietam war vet., he sat there polishing his gun. Good idea, I'll probably do the same when my daughters bring home strange, foreign guys.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, thequietman said:

A hit perhaps disguised as a robbery? (not the kid obviously)

He left with nothing. Either a really bad robber or a hit man. Maybe? possibly?  Who knows! ????

hmmm .....  so the robbery may have been fake just to get back at her  ? possible i suppose .. 

6 hours ago, zeekgarcia said:

From reading on here and on the internet its been said that it is very hard for a common person to legally buy a commercially made gun here but according to the news there are people that make homemade guns here and I guess there is probably a black market for commercially made guns also. The moral of the story is if a criminal wants a gun they can get one. 

If the store had several professionally trained armed guards, then this guy would be severely injured or not alive right now.  

Every word you have said is true.

My point was that if the guns were never manufactured in the first place then it would not happen.

21 minutes ago, sawadee1947 said:

Supposed coming from a European country there is no sentence of burning alive for any crime. However a court will decide. 

The Thai media are now suggesting it could be a foreigner, due to his size and movements. 

Interesting as I can tell a farang walking far away, even though I can't see their face.

1 hour ago, Chazar said:

you  did  see the bit about "make it easier"  didnt you

I am not against you in this.  I agree with what you say.  My point was that if the guns were never manufactured in the first place then any other form of weapon would be much easier to combat.

• Like 1

Real ruthless and cruel man. I really don't think a real Buddhist Thai would take lives so casually if it is just a robbery.

My guess is that he came from southern Thailand where there are frequent bombings from certain group of people there.

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, lust said:

Public execution from the mom and dad is what should be performed.

That is ok if you are the sort of person that can point a gun at a person ( would he be tied to a stake ) and shoot. I couldn't kill someone but I do agree he should be executed.

23 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

The Thai media are now suggesting it could be a foreigner, due to his size and movements. 

Interesting as I can tell a farang walking far away, even though I can't see their face.

There are many Thai citizens with his size, he's not exceptionally huge like average westerner.

Furthermore, westerners can't import or carry guns (let alone a big gun) into Thailand, they would be stopped at the airport.

However, guns can be smuggled in from Malaysia into southern Thailand where there is violence and an insurgency for many decades. 

Edited by EricTh

8 hours ago, Chazar said:

Just a  quick read of the link shows you the    amount of  shootings and murders  actually  going on daily. Lands of  smiles  fallacy , always  has been, as the economy  sinks  expect even  more, especially home break ins

Violent crime in Thailand is absurdly low. Dude, what planet are you living on? I challenge you to read the crime section of the Los Angeles Times. Your mind will be blown. The majority of screenwriters in Hollywood get all their movie ideas from reading the LA Times. Crime in Thailand is way too lame and boring to bother making a movie about. Nothing exciting ever happens in Thailand.

Violent crime is more complicated than just the economy. America’s economy is doing amazing. My 401k is up 100% since Trump was elected. Up another 1% today. Americans are prospering like never before. Yet we still have loads of violent crime. Look at who commits the violent crime. It’s people with low IQ. A combination of low IQ, easy access to guns, and a proliferation of drugs is what leads to violent crime.

That said, even in the US where violent crime is ultra high, I have never once felt an ounce of danger or lived in fear. And I spent 10 years living in Los Angeles. So one would have to be delusional to be fearful of living in Thailand because of violence.

Sounds like more anti-Thai propaganda from British assets.

• Like 2
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, worgeordie said:

The criminals are getting desperate,their need for money will

maybe fueled by drugs or gambling,what kind of gun was that

it looked very long.

regards worgeordie

It was a semi-automatic of some kind with a moderator fitted... hence the length.

6 hours ago, khomlong1 said:

Gold shops look too tempting . They should pay for proper armed security.

They should be self contained with adequate security measures & personal in place.

Not open fronted within shopping malls.

They're an open target.