Adele's 'three simple changes' that sparked incredible '7st' weight loss

snoop1130

Adele's 'three simple changes' that sparked incredible '7st' weight loss

By Frances Kindon

3_PAY-Adele-flaunts-weight-loss-on-holiday.jpg

Adele is believed to have lost 3st (Image: thehotteainc_/Instagram)

After adopting a healthier lifestyle - primarily for the sake of her voice - Adele has reportedly lost a dramatic 100lbs.

Pictured wearing a short floral dress on a Carribean holiday with James Corden and Harry Styles, the mother-of-one looked happy and healthy as she larked around in the ocean.

Stopping to talk to fans, she's said to have told them she's lost "something like 100 pounds, and that it’s such a crazy positive experience."

Superfan Lexi Larson told People magazine the star "seemed really confident" as she chatted to her at Blanchards beach shack.

Full Story: https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/adeles-three-simple-changes-sparked-21246204

2 hours ago, jesimps said:

I think she looks stunning now, I always thought her "pie eating" look detracted from her singing. As for her baps, I prefer them slightly droopy, proves they're her own and not full of silicone.

Ha ha, I'd have thought a doctor's note would be more practical.

4 hours ago, AhFarangJa said:

She looks ill.............

It's fashion now. The look to have is like an addict with a perpetual bitch face, accompanied by a skin tone that just screams malnourishment and is extremely unattractive. Check all the millenials at the award shows.

I miss the 80's when women still looked healthy and happy.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, CGW said:
11 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I always thought she was black.

I thought she was skinny, obviously had her mixed up with another! who was more wrong?

You must be thinking of watching her from behind, singing a cover of AC/DC - Back in Black.