Kor Ror 11 (for a mother of half Thai kids)

Sarahandra

Hello,

I'm hoping someone might have some experience of getting a Kor Ror 11 from the Ampur as I've not a clue what I'm doing and would prefer to go down there armed with a bit more info.

All I can work out is that the Kor Ror 11 is some kind of parenting document. I have no idea what I'd need to take along aside from my passport / kids birth certificates / the kids themselves?!....their Dad maybe?

Obviously being the kids mother and being named on their Birth certificates (Thai and British) isn't quite enough ???? and there are more hoops I need to jump through to get my Non immigrant O changed into the non existent 'dependent' visa, wooooo, great. Don't get me started on trying to open a Thai bank account in my name ????

Background info (I got married in Thailand - now separated, but not divorced at Ampur in Thailand. All kids half Thai and at are now at school here)

Thanks in advance for any intel you may have X  

What are you trying to do?

For the extension of stay you would need to proof that the children are Thai. That you are the mother is already established with a Thai birth certificate. Now you probaly want to proof that the children are Thai and thus must establish who their father is.