free tv over internet box, where to buy?

steve2112

my friend in Hua Hin has a box, like an amazon firestick, that plugs into his TV and wifi and gets tv, movies, sports, etc, from all over the world, for free (no subscription)

does anyone know where to buy such a thing here?

i guess this would do it

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/xiaomi-mi-box-s-tv-box-android-tv-4-mi-box-4-global-version-4k-ultra-google-assistant-support-watch-youtube-1-i344418991-s670824256.html

but i'd prefer a local guy as it seems these things constantly need upgrading

thx

Edited by steve2112

Laada,  its called an android box, I paid around 1, 500 for mine over 2 years ago,

loaded Mobdro and now use the add on Exodus,  get 10x the channels anyone else does with true vision and i watch what I WANT TO WATCH, not what the program.

They also sell the same box's the 3rd floor of jung ceylon but although they take car of loading it for you, they charge for it

also basement Big c near central in phuket town

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, phuketrichard said:

Laada,  its called an android box, I paid around 1, 500 for mine over 2 years ago,

loaded Mobdro and now use the add on Exodus,  get 10x the channels anyone else does with true vision and i watch what I WANT TO WATCH, not what the program.

They also sell the same box's the 3rd floor of jung ceylon but although they take car of loading it for you, they charge for it

also basement Big c near central in phuket town

thanks, big c basement was my first guess but which shop? amorn or that place between jib/bananait and amorn maybe?

Edited by steve2112