Skydiving

vprice100

im heading over the thailand in 5 months now and wanting to go skydiving at least once over there

im staying in phuket for the most part and wanting to do it near there

is there places that do it from phuket, can i arange it at a travel type place in the streets like you do with tours?

thanks everyone

• 1 year later...
No skydiving here on Phuket.. though hopes rise with the possible airstrip that appears to be going forward..

Patts has a skydive option I have read.. http://www.skydivethailand.com/

Keep us informed. I learned to skydive in Cholburi in 1971.... but that strip is no longer there of course...

Just curious, was that with Harry Balek and the Blue Stars (?) Club?

I jumped down there once, 10 Nov 1973, when on a trip down from Vientiane where I was working. The airstrip just north of the turnoff to Bang Saen, as I remember.

Mac Thompson, USPA C-1462

• 2 weeks later...
No skydiving here on Phuket.. though hopes rise with the possible airstrip that appears to be going forward..

Patts has a skydive option I have read.. http://www.skydivethailand.com/

Keep us informed. I learned to skydive in Cholburi in 1971.... but that strip is no longer there of course...

Just curious, was that with Harry Balek and the Blue Stars (?) Club?

I jumped down there once, 10 Nov 1973, when on a trip down from Vientiane where I was working. The airstrip just north of the turnoff to Bang Saen, as I remember.

Mac Thompson, USPA C-1462

I used to jump with Harry - and Colonel "Kit" Carson (and his daughter) - at that small dirt strip but I don't recall them being the "Blue Stars" but it was a long time ago!

Patrick