Immigration offices potential targets

trevoromgh

Whilst waiting in-line for 6 hours recently at the CM Immigration office amongst the heaving mass of people there it occurred to me that there are no security checks on bags or people being carried out at this site or probably all immigration offices which is surely a high security risk.  I realise that adding these checks might delay things even more but at the moment any would be terrorist could walk in plant a device and leave without raising any eyebrows. Indeed I noticed a rucksack unattended near me and was about to raise the alarm when the owner finally returned to grab it.  Vehicles can be driven right up to the front door unchallenged whereas just around the corner at the airport people must go through security before they can enter the terminal building at least.  When are they going to wake up to this obvious risk or will it take an 'incident' before that happens?

18 minutes ago, GeorgeCross said:

not to mention all those residents of Wuhan who are afraid to go home want to extend their visas. only takes one

and they could be your neighbor so do not go outside for at least the next 30 days, and keep all your windows closed tight