Why Does Thaivisa Suddenly Stop Working?

cm-happy

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The datacenter we are using for the servers in Singapore actually did reboot one of their routers yesterday, that could have been the problem some of you experienced. Hope it's solved now.

As soon as I noticed what appeared to be a reset somewhere a couple of evenings ago, it has been working fine for me now. No delays or hangs.

Ditto above post.

First the past week or so, the forum has timed out frequently.

Now, Today I've received above "IPS Driver Error" message twice in the past 15 minutes.

Has Wolfie been biting the broadband babes again? :o

Edited by kayo

cheers george ,

you know ya can't get away with nothin round here .....................

No problems here in Indonesia but we don't have any 7/11's so i was unable to get a dongle. i suspect you guys picked up a dud dongle and it has run it's life expectancy.

Cheers,

Bicko

Happened again just now. Had a few tabs opened but when I tried to open a new one it says "Thaivisa can't be accessed" or something similar

Sometimes I can, sometimes not.

LaoPo

Hey

Today, the loading of pages is unbelievably slow, several minutes at a time.

The forum has almost been unuseable the past week and todays slow loading, makes it nothing more than a pain in the rear.

Maybe when you get the problems sorted, you could do a mass email and then we can return to the TV we all knew.

Kind reagrds

Peter

I am having the same problems and have received the below several times tonight (never received before) when making normal request for forum main page:

Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.2.2 (Fedora) Server at thaivisa.com Port 80

I am in Singapore and have been experiencing problems the last few days with more today.

Thaivisa servers are in Singapore......maybe the servercompany has bigger problems than they would like to admit to George ? :o

LaoPo

Database needs a repair run on it :o

IPB WARNING [2] mysqli_query() [function.mysqli-query]: (HY000/1194): Table 's' is marked as crashed and should be repaired (Line: 545 of /ips_kernel/class_db_mysqli_client.php)

Database needs a repair run on it :D

IPB WARNING [2] mysqli_query() [function.mysqli-query]: (HY000/1194): Table 's' is marked as crashed and should be repaired (Line: 545 of /ips_kernel/class_db_mysqli_client.php)

Now it's clear to me................

is it? :D

LaoPo :o

IPB WARNING [2]mysqli_query() [function.mysqli-query]: (HY000/1194): Table 's' is marked as crashed and should be repaired (Line: 545 of /ips_kernel/class_db_mysqli_client.php)

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

I can open individual threads when clicking from View New Posts, but I get the error message above when clicking on the Forum Support title.

/Edit - amend that to clicking on any subforum heading.

Edited by Jai Dee
Additional comment added.

IPB WARNING [2]mysqli_query() [function.mysqli-query]: (HY000/1194): Table 's' is marked as crashed and should be repaired (Line: 545 of /ips_kernel/class_db_mysqli_client.php)

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

I can open individual threads when clicking from View New Posts, but I get the error message above when clicking on the Forum Support title.

/Edit - amend that to clicking on any subforum heading.

Same here in Chonburi, I've been getting the same message on and off for a few days now.

Edited by sumrit

View New Posts, or accessing recent threads via the portal are the only way to navigate at the moment.

That's not quite the case - for me anyway. You can access the main 'Thai Forum' Page (i.e.: Thaivsa.com/forum/)and from there you can click on the the latest posts and get into those threads.

You can also access any thread if you have an email notification on it.

Or is that what you were saying? :o

View New Posts, or accessing recent threads via the portal are the only way to navigate at the moment.

That's not quite the case - for me anyway. You can access the main 'Thai Forum' Page (i.e.: Thaivsa.com/forum/)and from there you can click on the the latest posts and get into those threads.

You can also access any thread if you have an email notification on it.

Or is that what you were saying? :o

Kind of. I go through periods where basicly you can't click directly to a subforum. Last post or any link directly to a topic or post is fine though.

Doesn't matter where you are, as it's a database issue, not a connection or routing one.