Can you be blacklisted by the MOE without a work permit or Non B visa?

Can you be blacklisted by the Ministry of Education MOE from getting a work permit to work as a teacher if the previous teaching job you had, you didn't have a Non B visa or a work permit?

My last job I was working for an agency and did not have a Non B or a work permit, I fell out with them and am concerned they may try to have me blacklisted with the MOE. This happened to me once before when I had a disagreement with the owners of the school I was working at. I left the school by mutual agreement then they blacklisted me with the MOE behind my back, which I had no knowledge of until I got a new job and that school applied for a work permit for me. My new school contacted the old one wanting to know why I had been blacklisted, then they backed down and withdrew it from the MOE. 

If anyone knows anything on this subject I'd appreciate hearing about it

Thanks Maca

Am I reading this correctly? The employer who employed a person without paperwork (by that, employer committing an illegal act) has blacklisted their illegal employee to the MOE?

Sounds like complete BS to me. I don't mean you. I mean what your employer told you.

Edited by tomazbodner
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Maca said:

Can you be blacklisted by the Ministry of Education MOE from getting a work permit to work as a teacher if the previous teaching job you had, you didn't have a Non B visa or a work permit?

If you were working without a work permit or the appropriate visa, that sounds like a good reason to detain and deport you. 

Whether or or not the Min of Ed blacklisted you seems less important than  whether or not they reported you to immigrations.