Authorised signiture for Aus citizenship application for proof of ID.

I am making an application for my Thai born Son to gain his Australian citizenship. 

The part on a separate form1195 where an Australian of a certain profession must sign the photograph as a true likeness has got me stumped. 

I intend to launch the application in Bangkok and i cannot comply with requirements of the signitury. 

Do anyone have experience of how the photo of the Child was authenticed. 

Thanks in advance 

Shaemus

I've just submitted mine this week. Are you sure you read the 1995 identity declaration properly? 
it clearly says:
Note: If you are applying from outside Australia and do not know an Australian citizen, Questions 2 and 3 can be completed, and the photograph endorsed and signed by a citizen of your country of residence who has known you for at least one year, is currently working in a profession or occupation listed on pages 1–2, and is not related to you by birth, marriage or de facto relationship.

23 hours ago, Jakef1994 said:

also if the child is under 6 years old, the person who endorses/signs does not need to know the child for 1 year.

Hope it helps. 

Thanks 

I probably didn't read it correctly. 

A question if i may. 

Tbe documents that you had to have translated. Did you have to get them officialy recognised in Bangkok? 

Thanks 

SHAEMUS