Section 38 app - TM30

Hi all. 

I successfully used Section 38 app to register a Tennant a month ago.

Now the Tennant extended his visa and I looked in the app how to update his Expire date of stay, but I can't find a way to do it.....

Does someone knows how to?

Actually the same issue will happen when he will go out of the country and return with a new TM6 no. (which I should update in the app).

I have been looking on the net for a user guide but no luck...

I also tried to do the same on extranet.immigration website, but likewise couldn't find a way to update Tennant's informations (I made a search and could find the registration, but found no way to update his informations).

Thanks for your help!

OP wrote > I also tried to do the same on extranet.immigration website, but likewise couldn't find a way to update Tennant's informations (I made a search and could find the registration, but found no way to update his informations).

>> When you used the TM30 Excel-file to upload the data of the tennant staying at your place, it is recommended to save a copy of that Excel-file with a different name e.g. TM30_FORM-Peter.

Next time the tennant returns from a domestic trip to your place, you only need to upload that same file again (the upload-date will be regarded as the new arrival date).

When your tennant returns from an international trip, you would only need to update the file with the new TM6-Entry/Departure card number and the port of arrival (when different than previous time), and then upload again.

Takes less than a minute to do it.

Edited by Peter Denis

2 hours ago, cheshiremusicman said:

I may have a few friends coming from the UK to stay for a few days on their way down to Krabi. Do I have to register them with the IMO under the TM30 rule?

I guess they're coming as tourists? 

If so, you don't have to register them at all. 

2 hours ago, cheshiremusicman said:

I may have a few friends coming from the UK to stay for a few days on their way down to Krabi. Do I have to register them with the IMO under the TM30 rule?

Strictly speaking yes. In practice, if they have no need to attend an immigration office during that short time frame, how would anyone know..... unless you upset a Thai guest house owner next door!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Peter Denis said:

OP wrote > I also tried to do the same on extranet.immigration website, but likewise couldn't find a way to update Tennant's informations (I made a search and could find the registration, but found no way to update his informations).

>> When you used the TM30 Excel-file to upload the data of the tennant staying at your place, it is recommended to save a copy of that Excel-file with a different name e.g. TM30_FORM-Peter.

Next time the tennant returns from a domestic trip to your place, you only need to upload that same file again (the upload-date will be regarded as the new arrival date).

When your tennant returns from an international trip, you would only need to update the file with the new TM6-Entry/Departure card number and the port of arrival (when different than previous time), and then upload again.

Takes less than a minute to do it.

make sense...ok, thanks for your advice...

On 2/7/2020 at 12:29 PM, ubonjoe said:

You cannot do a update until you do another report of their presence at the residence. No need to do a new report if they get an extension of stay.

then it seems the update process of informations (ex. Tennant goes out of the country for a trip and re-enters with a new TM6) on the app works by suppressing the precedent one, so basically I will have to make a fresh new registration...

Correct?

7 minutes ago, Maxfra67 said:

then it seems the update process of informations (ex. Tennant goes out of the country for a trip and re-enters with a new TM6) on the app works by suppressing the precedent one, so basically I will have to make a fresh new registration...

Correct?

If you didn't save the report in the Excel-file, then yes,it will be a new registration. You save time when saving the report in Excel. 

• 3 years later...

Hello everyone!

One more question regarding the TM38 registration...........

Someone told me that when I register a new guest, the app/website should return a receipt to my email address.

Is it true? Because I never receive any receipt/confirmation actually....

20 hours ago, Maxfra67 said:

Hello everyone!

One more question regarding the TM38 registration...........

Someone told me that when I register a new guest, the app/website should return a receipt to my email address.

Is it true? Because I never receive any receipt/confirmation actually....

The TM30 app and website do not provide a receipt. The best you can do is take a screen copy of the info.

Edited by Mutt Daeng