Pattaya: Korean assaulted by "motorcycle taxi guy" after he refuses to pay in advance for a bar girl

webfact

Pattaya: Korean assaulted by "motorcycle taxi guy" after he refuses to pay in advance for a bar girl

10pm.jpg

Ruk Siam News

Police were called to an area by a convenience store around 4 am this morning after a 57 year old Korean man called Mr Sung Ho Im was assaulted by a Thai man.

The incident happened in Soi Na Klua 17.

Mr Sung told the police that he had left his condo in Soi 19 on his motorbike and gone for a drink in Soi Bua Khao.

There he met a Thai woman who was working at a beer bar. Things went very well and several drinks were purchased before Mr Sung invited the lady to come home with him on the back of his bike.

When they reached the convenience store she suddenly said "stop", reported Ruk Siam News on Facebook.

She said she needed some money but she wouldn't say why. He refused to give it to her.

Shortly thereafter two men arrived on a motorcycle and order the Korean to "pay up".

He said "mai mee ngern" (I have no money). He was then smacked in the head and neck by one of the men. Mr Sung claimed that he had no idea what it was all about.

The lady then got on the motorcycle and disappeared with the men.

"Ball", 29, a security guard who was at the store and was a witness to events said that the two men had arrived on a white PCX. The driver was dressed in a bright orange jacket and was clearly a "win" (a motorcycle taxi rider). He had lots of tattoos all over his left arm.

There was a younger man in blue on the back of the PCX.

The "win" then yelled that he wanted paying. He then dragged the victim to the side of the convenience store and assaulted him before the two men and woman all disappeared into the night on the one bike.

Police are not sure what it was all about and promised justice for all.

Ruk Siam mentioned "Pattaya Mafia" high up in their story.

Thaivisa notes that, somewhat surprisingly, the Thai word for "pimp" did not feature in the report.

Source: Ruk Siam News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-02-19
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, webfact said:

Thaivisa notes that, somewhat surprisingly, the Thai word for "pimp" did not feature in the report.

I'll bet that the tourist already paid the "pimp", aka the bar owner.

Edited by Vacuum
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

If you go to red light districts expect the laws of a red light district. I don't feel pity with this Korean.  Obviously just another Sex tourist. But Pattaya seems to be their paradise with its endless red light districts. And Soi Buakhao and its surrounding areas - the main attraction for many of them. Cheap booze and cheap ladies and lady boys. 

• Confused 3
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, Beggar said:

Obviously just another Sex tourist

I'll give him credit for residing in a condo, havinig a motorbike for transport, knowing how to get to Soi Buakhoa from NaKlua, nope; I think more than your 'just another Sex Tourist'. I'd say he is a long time stayer or at least been to this rodeo before.

• Like 1

Dealing with those crooks is simply unwise. Whenever I walk past someone offering me girls or whatever, I just smile or might even say "No thanks!", but in any case, I KEEP WALKING. Never a problem, they don't assault people just for politely declining their offer.

Edited by Caldera