Google Earth

Prakanong

Anybody know how often Google Earth is updated.

As I live half a world away from my young niece and nephew I keep in touch by Skype etc and often send them to look at places I visit on holiday and business.

I wanted to show them my condo in Singapore but on Google Earth its just an empty site cleared before building work started which must mean the pics are 2 years??? old now

Just interested really as other area's newer than this seem to be updated.

Anybody know how often Google Earth is updated.

As I live half a world away from my young niece and nephew I keep in touch by Skype etc and often send them to look at places I visit on holiday and business.

I wanted to show them my condo in Singapore but on Google Earth its just an empty site cleared before building work started which must mean the pics are 2 years??? old now

Just interested really as other area's newer than this seem to be updated.

It depends on the agreement with the data supplier. In short in SE Asia delays of several years seem par for the course.

You could try Digital Globe which often seems have more up to date imagery but at a price.

Regards

Guest Reimar

The photos from Bangkok 3 years and older!

The place where my new house is located, is about 3 years ago on screenand a lot other new houses do not exist! The Kanchanapisek Road (Outer Ring Road) sn't even started to build at the Theparak Area and they now nearly finish here!

Suvarnabhumi has just 1 Runway instead of 2 existing!

But Pattaya Soi Postoffice must be very interesting place!!!!!