a prominent jewish Rabbi predicted CORONAVIRUS

SCOTT FITZGERSLD

In early January of this year, a prominent jewish Rabbi announced that he had a devastating outlook for "an imminent global catastrophe" but did not specifically address the virus. He told his followers: "Everyone knows I'm very careful about what I say. On Saturday I had no simple vision at all. There's going to be a huge shock in the world, the size of a world leader's assassination or terrorist attacks on September 11. It will be on a very large scale and will come on the go "All the Jews must gather and grow up, pray, and repent. The world is going to be a disaster that will be recorded in history books as one of the worst in the last few centuries. It will begin in a few days. We must start trying now to 'sweeten the sentence.' Last week, Rabbi Pinto declared that his vision had touched the Corona virus.

Rabbi Pinto claims it will be "the biggest global disaster that will lead to difficult times." He said: "We need to be prepared. What is happening in China is developing into a global catastrophe and its results will reach almost every corner of the globe. It will soon become clear to everyone. I'm not trying to scare anyone. I'm just telling the truth." He added: "Since the outbreak tens of thousands died in China, millions have been held in quarantine for several weeks. Those who do not die from the disease are dying of hunger. Soon the food supply will be over and security forces will realize they are also in quarantine and will try to save themselves."

To substantiate his claims, Pinto pointed to a passage in the book of Ezekiel in which God pledged to "pour out his wrath upon China." In Ezekiel Chapter L, verses 2: 7, it reads: "I poured out my fury on China from the stronghold of Egypt". The rabbi urges everyone to "pray for world peace, light candles and ask for God's forgiveness." He added: "We must pray as hard for salvation as we never did and repent."

image.png.788be04f42a3030d7df853a7d5128d29.png

Edited by SCOTT FITZGERSLD
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ukrules said:

Stock up while you can!

he is talking on global level. but i think Thailand will be safe.

thailand is self sufficient food wise, and the virus hates tropical weather.

but from the global economy point of view, a disaster is going to happan.

markets will crash in the next few weeks.

and china? china will never be the same.

the rich countries will make their conclusions and will move

their productions and investments from that dirty country.

• Like 1

And once again, Scott???!! You seem to be totally unaware of that this is something happening on a every day basis. Somebody somewhere have a vision, a sight or a dream up something. I guess they make it just so that there always will be someone to have 15 minutes of fame when something really happens. Have you checked the statistics on visions and how many percent has been shown to just be a guess taken out of the blue?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SCOTT FITZGERSLD said:

"Everyone knows I'm very careful about what I say. On Saturday I had no simple vision at all. There's going to be a huge shock in the world, the size of a world leader's assassination or terrorist attacks on September 11. It will be on a very large scale and will come on the go "All the Jews must gather and grow up, pray, and repent. The world is going to be a disaster that will be recorded in history books as one of the worst in the last few centuries. It will begin in a few days. We must start trying now to 'sweeten the sentence.' Last week, Rabbi Pinto declared that his vision had touched the Corona virus.

oy vey

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Vigilante said:

By early Jan the disease was already unfolding (for us that keep an eye on things)

..and what exactly is Ezekiel L?

L stands for '12'?

There's no China reference in the Bible..what is the exact word that you translate as 'China'?

From the Hebrew name יְחֶזְקֵאל (Yechezqel) meaning "God will strengthen", from the roots חָזַק (chazaq) meaning "to strengthen" and אֵל ('el) meaning "God". Ezekiel is a major prophet of the Old Testament, the author of the Book of Ezekiel. He lived in Jerusalem until the Babylonian conquest and captivity of Israel, at which time he was taken to Babylon. The Book of Ezekiel describes his vivid symbolic visions that predict the restoration of the kingdom of Israel. As an English given name, Ezekiel has been used since the Protestant Reformation.

Edited by ChipButty

59 minutes ago, Vigilante said:

This is the word is contention

Pelusium
סִ֔ין (sîn)
Noun - proper - feminine singular
Strong's Hebrew 5512: Eastern frontier city of Egypt

Case closed

WE are talking here about the old testimony .

in hebrew, CHINA is pronounsed SIN.

EGYPT is MITZRAYIM and it has nothing to do with the pyramids, it

means country of troubles.

this is the acctual qoute in hebrew:

יחזקאל פרק ל

טז וְנָתַתִּי אֵשׁ, בְּמִצְרַיִם--חוּל תחיל (תָּחוּל) סִין, וְנֹא תִּהְיֶה לְהִבָּקֵעַ; וְנֹף, צָרֵי יוֹמָם.

and it is acctually happaning right now !!

china is falling apart big time...and hiding the truth !!

26 minutes ago, UbonThani said:

Corona is minor.

minor?

than why did austria stopped trains from italy?

and why was Venice carnaval cancelled in italy?

no sir, corona is not minor.

https://www.dw.com/en/coronavirus-austria-briefly-halts-trains-from-italy-over-covid-19-concerns/a-52493063

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-51602007

PRINT this post out and tell all my followers you read this in 2020:

Before the year 3020, there will be massive death, suffering, and technology will change far beyond what we can imagine today.  There will be global changes and there will be fires, great rains, strong winds and the Earth will move.  We need to be prepared.  

I do not speak often, but when I do I stay at a Holiday Express.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, neeray said:

I predict that:

The virus will come under control within two months.

Prayut will be forced from office in 2021.

Trump will serve another 4 years because the democrats can't muster a formidable leader.

The baht will take a big slide in the second half of 2020.

China will never regain its manufacturing position as factory of the world.

I will win a 10 million dollar lottery (USD).

Great job. Spot on. Except for the lottery part. If it was me making that prediction, it would be:

I will end up outside a 7-11 sipping a Chang or

I will lose 10 kilos via the squeeges or

I will find out that I had another kid and now owe 21 years of child support or

I will get pulled over for driving 240 km per hour while smoking a spliff on I-80 outside of Elko, Nevada, or

I will somehow foul myself in public.

Got to be realistic and pick things you just know will happen!

Something where

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, SCOTT FITZGERSLD said:

WE are talking here about the old testimony .

in hebrew, CHINA is pronounsed SIN.

EGYPT is MITZRAYIM and it has nothing to do with the pyramids, it

means country of troubles.

this is the acctual qoute in hebrew:

יחזקאל פרק ל

טז וְנָתַתִּי אֵשׁ, בְּמִצְרַיִם--חוּל תחיל (תָּחוּל) סִין, וְנֹא תִּהְיֶה לְהִבָּקֵעַ; וְנֹף, צָרֵי יוֹמָם.

and it is acctually happaning right now !!

china is falling apart big time...and hiding the truth !!

Not to dismiss the fact that something serious is occurring in China. The verse used is nothing to do with China.

It is part of a prophecy against Egypt in the middle of 7 prophecies against Egypt predicting the destruction of Egypt by Babylon. Which did occur in about 568 BC. All of the cities mentioned are Egyptian cities. It would be fantastically bizarre and out of context to throw in a piece about China and the 21st century in the middle of a statement about the Middle east in the first temple era. 

Edited by canuckamuck
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, SCOTT FITZGERSLD said:

minor?

than why did austria stopped trains from italy?

and why was Venice carnaval cancelled in italy?

no sir, corona is not minor.

https://www.dw.com/en/coronavirus-austria-briefly-halts-trains-from-italy-over-covid-19-concerns/a-52493063

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-51602007

Yes it's minor. Flus kill more.

"In early January of this year, a prominent jewish Rabbi announced that he had a devastating outlook for "an imminent global catastrophe" but did not specifically address the virus."

I am slightly confused. So he didnt "predict" the coronavirus after all.

Maybe he was refering to the common flu which has made globally hunderds of thousands of deaths. 

Or maybe he is just talking through his Uranus..

General topics

A forum for general interest & discussion topics related to Thailand only and not covered by other sub forums.
The General Forum is not a place for chit chat, banter and daily life observations. Those sort of topics should be placed in the Farang Pub sub forum.

//CLOSED//