February 29, 20206 yr Hi, I require a POC for a long haul flight. Does anyone have any reccomendations or contacts of companies/organisations that would have airline approved units for rent? I am based in Thailand so as long as they ship withing the kingdom location is not an issue. Thanks in advance.
February 29, 20206 yr The larger private "international" hospitals have departments that can arrange medical equipment rental for flights.
February 29, 20206 yr Author 2 hours ago, Sheryl said: The larger private "international" hospitals have departments that can arrange medical equipment rental for flights. thank you for the idea Sheryl, I have telephoned 10 different International hospitals and they all said no. I have PM'd you these 10 to see if you have any thoughts on any I have missed. Thanks again
February 29, 20206 yr Calling and asking the operator who answers will always yield a "cannot" or "no have" answer to just about any question. You need to talk to the department that handles medical evacuations/travel.
February 29, 20206 yr OP: I have this web site in my notes for med needs: Thai Travel Clinic: https://www.thaitravelclinic.com/ Maybe worth a call.
Create an account or sign in to comment