Black Democrats turn their backs on Bloomberg at church before Super Tuesday votes

webfact

11 hours ago, moe666 said:

The democrats voted for the voteing rights act and equal rights act. Two little snips that mean a lot to people who had a hard time getting either. Republicans voted aganist both and a group of democrats from the south switched to republican to vote aganist these two important laws. Both of these game changers were passed before cell phones were invented and today poor whites recieve more benefits from the government than blacks

I think you mean the civil rights act which Johnson got through with the help of republican votes because so many democrats opposed it!

• Thanks 1

"The pastor yelled at Tom Steyer, who dropped out of the race after finishing third in South Carolina, to sit down. "This is a house of God, this is not a political rally," he chided."  Really, looked like a political rally to me.  

11 hours ago, IAMHERE said:

Not sure it says anything about Trump voters other than there are a lot of them. The democrats will do the saying, not the results of the election. I remember 2017 and all the name calling democrats did about and to Trump voters, it won't change.

I agree with you. What occured in 2016 was wrong. I'm only talking about people that have seen the evidence post election and would support that.

• Haha 1

On 3/1/2020 at 5:46 PM, cmarshall said:

Doesn't pass the smell test.  Crime went down in every major US city, but only NYC had such an aggressive stop and frisk.

But it worked. Politically incorrect, but it was logical.

Lost in the condemnation was that it was Afro Americans who were suffering  most from the crime and who asked for stern measures to be taken. Now they run for cover, letting Bloomberg take the heat.