Pattaya: Ladyboy in caustic soda attack on American who refused sexual services

webfact

I am in NO WAY CONDONING the behaviour, but we were not there, we have no idea what occurred between the two persons involved, or did the perpetrator feel threatened , or what may have occurred in the lead up.

The use of violence is in no way accpetable, although they were carrying the chemical, which indicates the possibilty of previous threats, bashings , fear.

7 hours ago, brianthainess said:

well that's fine if they want that, the point is these blokes in frocks pretending to be "lady's" are prowling the streets hanging out at 7/11 looking for some unsuspecting bloke to scam,rob, etc. Get them of the streets, and stop them harassing folk. If you want a bloke with a frock go to a bar.

So cis women can work the streets, but no LBs, ?? Double standards perhaps?

18 hours ago, Just Weird said:
20 hours ago, ivor bigun said:

Why blank out its face

Because that is his right as he has not been found guilty yet.

... and excuses will include... 'came out from a caustic upbringing'

• Confused 1

21 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Things must becoming really desperate,...don't take up my

offer of sex and i'll burn you.

regards Worgeordie

Got it one... Pattaya reaches an all new low, which is hard to do for a place that is in the gutter most of the time!

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, JulesMad said:

Most likely the american man did NOT say:"No, Thank you for your generous offer, but it is still No"
Most likely he used some strong language (not allowed in TV) and insulted him in front of his co-workers. NOT a good idea...
Probably a case of 'som nam na' ????

Well neither of us was there and I do not know if there were other LBs in the vicinity to share in it's loss of face... co-workers is a bit rich. 

It is my experience, albeit rare, that it is the LBs that come over aggressive, cannot take no for an answer and put their hands upon you. They make parts of town no-go areas. 

Edited by jacko45k
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, Phuketshrew said:

Just curious, how many types of women are there?

Fat ones, slim ones, short ones, tall ones, smart ones, lazy ones, gay ones, bi-sexual ones, straight ones, type 1 subsection a through z ones.  type 2 subsection a through z ones,  18 year old ones (age appropriate ones for the Pattaya crowd), I love you too much, need money for sick buffalo ones (also popular with the Pattaya crowd), diamonds in the rough ones (most thought after and found only in Pattaya) .....49E94E4F00000578-5468295-image-m-33_1520

Edited by riverhigh
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

So cis women can work the streets, but no LBs, ?? Double standards perhaps?

Cis? You mean...real dont you?

I personally feel that both real women and "ladyboys" have the freedom to do what they want.

8 hours ago, tifino said:
On 3/2/2020 at 11:47 AM, Just Weird said:
On 3/2/2020 at 9:39 AM, ivor bigun said:

Why blank out its face

Because that is his right as he has not been found guilty yet.

... and excuses will include... 'came out from a caustic upbringing'

What?  I wasn't making excuses for him, I have no time for any of those freaks.

1 hour ago, Just Weird said:

What?  I wasn't making excuses for him, I have no time for any of those freaks.

sorry I made that unintended impression; as my Posts intent was for the excuse was going dribble out of 'its' mouth in court...

Am too used to hear about softly softly judges in courts, that these perps might exploit

On 3/1/2020 at 8:53 PM, webfact said:

Police in Pattaya said they had arrested a Thai man who they said was a ladyboy (type two woman). 

well, I didn't think just because a guy put on a wig and a dress and high heels made him a type two. No surgery, etc

Hopefully we will hear what actually happens to the wannabe katoey. 

Would be interesting to read later the outcome of stuff like this..

Like the little scrote gets his scrote removed. 

Not the usual 500 baht thai fine and 3 wais.

Sex change and castration doesn't seem to quieten the anger streak and pent up agression in so many thai men...

Edited by dallen52

I don't understand this fascination about Soi 6. If you have been there one time it's enough . 50% ladyboys and most of them are up to no good.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/2/2020 at 9:15 AM, ezzra said:

So what now, these revolting vermin are walking around with dangerous acids in they purses? about time the authorities will put an end to this blight on humanity...

Agreed, except that sodium hydroxide is actually a  very strong base, not an acid. ???? Sorry for the pedantry. 

While it is difficult to find chlorox, which has multiple cleaning and purifying uses, in stores here, caustic soda, much more dangerous, is sold nearly everywhere. Go figure. 

17 minutes ago, RocketDog said:

While it is difficult to find chlorox, which has multiple cleaning and purifying uses, in stores here, caustic soda, much more dangerous, is sold nearly everywhere. Go figure. 

Try to find ammonia

2 hours ago, balo said:

I don't understand this fascination about Soi 6. If you have been there one time it's enough . 50% ladyboys and most of them are up to no good.

About 25 years ago, I got halfway down the block and said to myself, Self, get the hell out of here.

And aint never been back.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:
23 minutes ago, RocketDog said:

Try to find ammonia

Precisely. Also note that the antiseptic (blue) alcohol sold in stores is actually 70% ETHANOL! 

Cheap  price indeed for 140 proof booze. 

9 hours ago, balo said:

If you are propositioned by ladyboys / bargirls - always be respectful. Maybe the victim of this crime wasn't. Use a different strategy with ladyboys - if propositioned feign interest, but tell him/her you have a bad case of the runs and say you will see tomorrow - then get the hell out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, owl sees all said:

Personally I'm more concerned about men masquerading as bar-girls or lady cashiers.

At least you can steer clear of ladyboys.

When I first came to Thailand (Pattaya), I went down to Beach Road and found a lovely bit of stuff. 'She' turned out to be a 'he'. Had to give him 100 Bhat to get rid. After I'd promised myself that I'd be more careful in future, I ventured out of the Canterbury Tales hotel and went to Soi Diana, or was it Soi Chaipoom (can't quite remember) and met the wife. Oh dear!! Should have stuck with the ladyboy.

Buddha certainly works in mysterious ways.

haha.  I got as far as the front desk of my hotel once and the clerk said "sorry mister can not".  I said whats the problem?  I thought maybe the hotel changed to a no guest policy from the last time I stayed there, or maybe this lady was a known crook.  So while I pondered what the problem was the clerk showed me the "lady's" ID card.  Boy sure had me fooled.  So yeah, I gave it 60 baht for a moto taxi ride back to where ever and continued my forary into the evening. 

• Like 1

On 2 March 2020 at 9:15 AM, ezzra said:

So what now, these revolting vermin are walking around with dangerous acids in they purses? about time the authorities will put an end to this blight on humanity...

Actually Caustic Soda is alkaline, not an acid. 

Has a similar effect thought 

Edited by Geordie59