Pattaya: Ladyboy in caustic soda attack on American who refused sexual services

webfact

8 hours ago, webfact said:

Several posters on the police site questioned whether this was a ladyboy or simply a man dressed up as one. 

7 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Errr, is there any difference?

Not really. At the risk of being shouted at, if its got a dangler, its a dude.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, JustAnotherHun said:

The victim was farang. 500 Baht fine will be enough.

If the farang was not there at this moment, he would not be hurt.

How was he dressed?  This may have encouraged an attack ????

7 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

Many men who identify as "st8" come to Thailand to experience LB sex, and retain the self delusion they are heterosexual, do it away from home and family

It’s a fetish, not an orientation. If they were gay they’d want men that look like men. Just saying, it’s not as clear cut as them being gay. Plenty of gay men to be with that don’t look like women. I don’t get it but I don’t get a foot fetish either.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"If they were gay they’d want men that look like men." 

Not sure if that would be part of a valid definition of gay (homosexual male). Seems like there is considerable variety, and a more central definition would include lust for a long smooth young dong - with feminine style looks preferred by some individual gay personalities. 

5 minutes ago, SometimezaGreatNotion said:

"If they were gay they’d want men that look like men." 

Not sure if that would be part of a valid definition of gay (homosexual male). Seems like there is considerable variety, and a more central definition would include lust for a long smooth young dong - with feminine style looks preferred by some individual gay personalities. 

It's a fact. Gay men aren't attracted to ladyboys and ladyboys aren't attracted to gay men.....or other ladyboys.

If you see a couple in Big C, ladyboy and guy and they're all loved up, you can guarantee that the guy is straight.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

It's a fact. Gay men aren't attracted to ladyboys and ladyboys aren't attracted to gay men.....or other ladyboys.

If you see a couple in Big C, ladyboy and guy and they're all loved up, you can guarantee that the guy is straight.

yeah, straight, right, like a fricking banana.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, alfalfa19 said:

so, you were there, and know the details of this incident, is that what you're saying?

Read my post again real slow... and note use of the word "might". I'm sure you understand its use.

Some deductive reasoning might help you too:

There's 2 possibilities here:

A. The victim was polite and just said no in response to the shemales advances, and was attacked.

B The victim was offensive and/or abusive to the shemale, and was attacked.

A is extremely unlikely therefore therefore I'm going with B, and included the word "might" in my post to placate the more sensitive of readers, several of whom have responded exactly as I expected.

10 hours ago, Boomer6969 said:

Soi 6? hmmmmhhh ?... I have move my hunting grounds from Nana to Cowboy, which is less LB polluted, though not exempt, sadly.

When I first got here late 2006, there were no LB's on Soi 6. Over time, they worked their way in and became aggressive to the point I just stopped going there. Seems they shoot themselves in their high-heeled feet.

11 hours ago, webfact said:

After the man turned down his advances

Most likely the american man did NOT say:"No, Thank you for your generous offer, but it is still No"
Most likely he used some strong language (not allowed in TV) and insulted him in front of his co-workers. NOT a good idea...
Probably a case of 'som nam na' ????

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JulesMad said:

Most likely the american man did NOT say:"No, Thank you for your generous offer, but it is still No"
Most likely he used some strong language (not allowed in TV) and insulted him in front of his co-workers. NOT a good idea...
Probably a case of 'som nam na' ????

I don't understand your point.  The guy was carrying acid with him.  It seems something like this was planned.  No excuse for it.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, J Town said:

When I first got here late 2006, there were no LB's on Soi 6. Over time, they worked their way in and became aggressive to the point I just stopped going there. Seems they shoot themselves in their high-heeled feet.

When I first came here in 1991, I stayed in Jimmy Mac's guest house, above the bar (now the Queen Vic), as I had met Jimmy when he was on holiday in his hometown.

The first advice Jimmy gave to me was, at night, when you get near the end of the Soi 6 (Beach Road end), ignore the tall ladies hanging out there who will try and proposition you, the reason being, they are not female ! And they were the early days when there were very few bars on Soi 6. 

10 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:
10 hours ago, Thian said:

It's time to get rid of them ladyboys in touristic area's...this is the limit!

Many men who identify as "st8" come to Thailand to experience LB sex, and retain the self delusion they are heterosexual, do it away from home and family

well that's fine if they want that, the point is these blokes in frocks pretending to be "lady's" are prowling the streets hanging out at 7/11 looking for some unsuspecting bloke to scam,rob, etc. Get them of the streets, and stop them harassing folk. If you want a bloke with a frock go to a bar.

6 hours ago, nausea said:

A woman's emotions and male hormones don't go well together. There's a reason, in his wisdom, God decided to separate the sexes. Anyway, these fake ladyboys do little to forward the cause, should you be thataway inclined. I'm guessing it's mostly a money thing, like, it's an easy life. Especially for Thais, who can fake the woman thing at the drop of a hat. 

But not at the drop of their knickers.

5 hours ago, Redline said:

How was he dressed?  This may have encouraged an attack ????

There may we be history we know nothing about. Maybe they had been in a previous relationship but the guy moved on and the ex couldn't handle it. I don't think we will be seeing an upsurge in caustic attacks by ladyboys any time soon.

Caustic soda....sounds like a Sangsom n soda!!!

Hey! Hey You! bai nai? Where u go.....<deleted> off!   BLAM! Sizzle........owww,,     <deleted>!???

Oh..ok..I see....Im sorry, let me get some gauze and 7-11 and lets start again....Whats ur name?...Lek???

Silver lining, Id rather get it on the back than face with an acid...had a few close calls here as well...

Hope his back heals up ok and he will always have a hell of a story to tell his buddies when hes

asked about it at the pool!....LOS will change ya..for the better or worse