Nicki Minaj’s husband Kenneth Petty ‘arrested after failing to register as sex offender’

snoop1130

Nicki Minaj’s husband Kenneth Petty ‘arrested after failing to register as sex offender’

By Zara Woodcock

PRC_145222434.jpg

Nicki Minaj’s husband Kenneth was ‘arrested (Picture: Getty)

Nicki Minaj’s husband Kenneth Petty was ‘arrested’ US Marshalls on an indictment for failing to register as a sex offender.

The 41-year-old apparently remains in custody after turning himself in to the Marshals during a court appearance on Wednesday.

According to TMZ, Petty will face a judge later today.

He was legally required to register when moving from New York – the state he was registered in – to California in July 2019.

Full Story: https://metro.co.uk/2020/03/04/nicki-minajs-husband-kenneth-petty-arrested-failing-register-sex-offender-12351028/

to quote Riggs from Lethal Weapon (one of the films 1 2 3 4 5 6 or number 19 lol); 'Lifestyles of the rich and shameless." Emphasis on the word shameless.

Maybe it's cause I'm getting old now but I find more and more the Americana persona (white as well as coloured) as seen on tv, in interviews, in politicians, and as general expressions of Americana as loathsome, loud, garish, over compensatory, rude, indifferent, and ignorant of anything not American. Oh and I feel like this about my own country a lot of the time as well lol lol ????