Fans appalled after Drake refers to ‘Baby Momma’ as a ‘fluke’ on new song ‘When to Say When’

snoop1130

Fans appalled after Drake refers to ‘Baby Momma’ as a ‘fluke’ on new song ‘When to Say When’

By Annie Lord

sophie-brussaux.jpg

A photo shared on former adult film star Sophie Brussaux’s Instagram account – since made private. Pusha T has alleged that Drake fathered a child with her. (Sophie B/Instagram)

Drake fans are in uproar after he referred to his ‘Baby Momma’ as a fluke on new song “When to Say When”.

Referencing Sophie Brussaux, the mother of his 2-year-old son Adonis, he raps: “Baby mama fluke, but I love her for who she is.” 

Fans subsequently expressed their discomfort over the seemingly dismissive lyric on Twitter: “Drake is rude as hell … [she] has never said anything bad about you…and she’s a fluke?! He needs to be slapped!” wrote one user.

Another tweeted: “Drake really called his baby mom fluke then said he love her for who she is the toxic meter going off.”

Full Story: https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/drake-baby-momma-new-song-fluke-when-to-say-when-scorpion-sophie-brussaux-a9374396.html

This is what you get when the Guardian and Independent are overrun by 'IT-feminists', twenty-something right-on ishoos writers with red and blue hair whose world collapses when wimmin are disrespected in such an outrageous way.

I won't be able to sleep tonight. How can Drake be so toxic to wimmin. Let's write an article to analyse this. Also what does Greta Thunberg think about it?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, oby said:

just another deadbeat dad who would'nt give her the time of day until pusha T called him out and DNA test showed him daddy.

loser drake, ditched her, just like his daddy ditched him 

You can't criticise Drake.

You don't know what it's like to have an endless stream of 19 year old women literally stopping you on the street and grabbing your crotch.

You don't know what it's like to live with that kind of temptation.

I do, and let me tell you, it's overwhelming.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1