I would like to give you a full company profile, web links, sales pitch & the works....

But unfortunately, that is, as far as I know, against Forum rules, & the mods will give me a kick in the backside if I do such... :D

So, if you haven't gleaned what I do from my other postings of casual conversation & my handle, I will have to remain a "keyboard warrior" for this thread. :o

Cheers,

Soundman.

PS. If you find someone on this forum who you want further details, either PM them or look at their profile. :D

What companies do you guys own/run/manage. I am curious to know what everyone is doing.

I've just started a Speed Boat charter company and have been operational for 3 months now.

you?

joking aside I have had a look at your site.............

pls pm me your wholesale rates for the packages that you have online

thanks

PS. If you find someone on this forum who you want further details, either PM them or look at their profile. :o

will do.

but i wasn't aware that a discussion about peoples companies were off limits in the buisness forum section. too bad...

PS. If you find someone on this forum who you want further details, either PM them or look at their profile. :o

will do.

but i wasn't aware that a discussion about peoples companies were off limits in the buisness forum section. too bad...

8) All advice voluntarily given by any member in any of the fora which constitute thaivisa.com is provided free of charge, and it is not permitted to either solicit for, or accept, donations, gifts etc. for providing such advice to visitors and members. Likewise, it is not permitted to either steer, or promote, or solicit people to go to locations or businesses in which it is necessary to pay for services or assistance with the exception of thaivisa.com sponsors, who may reasonably promote themselves.

I just went & read the rule pertaining to such. IMO it is pretty grey.

For example. If I want to tell you about what I do that appears fine. (which seems to be the point of the thread). If you ask me a question about something & I answer it be directing you to a business of mine where you have to pay for something that is not fine.

Better ask Bendix for his opinion, whether, according to the above, you can self promote on the forum?? Or better still a question for mods & admin?

Can you promote yourself or your business (advertise on TV) if you are not selling anything? (I have no idea how to word that question properly).

Before looking closely at the rules i assumed no self promotion or advertising... I think as far, as the forum is concerned, that is the way it should stay...

Cheers,

Soundman.

i'm just curious as to what other expat entrepenuers are doing in thailand. it can be as simple as mentioning the type of industry you are in (ex: bar,resort,travel, etc). due to TV rules we can try to avoid what the name of your business is and leave out the advertising type comments. I understand the reason behind the rule to prevent spamming which TV is very good at and my hat goes off to them for that. If this angers any moderators, well then i'm sorry.

anyone that spams should get the boot, and perhaps that might be enough to allow this thread to continue.