Gold price slides by Bt100

Gold price slides by Bt100

By THE NATION

800_60fd938822f5ad0.jpg

The price of gold decreased by Bt100 per baht weight on Saturday (March 7), the Gold Traders Association reported at 9.27am.

The buying price of gold bar was Bt24,800 per baht weight and selling price Bt24,900, while buying price of gold ornaments was Bt24,346.96 and selling price Bt25,400.

On Friday, the closing price for buying gold bar was Bt24,900 per baht weight and Bt25,000 for selling.

Meanwhile, the buying price for gold ornaments was Bt24,453.08 per baht weight, and selling price Bt25,500.

Comex futures gold contracts increased by US$4.40 to $1,672.40 per ounce at Friday’s close as investors turned to safe-haven assets following the worldwide spread of the new coronavirus.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30383568

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-03-08

4 hours ago, rooster59 said:

The price of gold decreased by Bt100 per baht weight on Saturday (March 7), the Gold Traders Association reported at 9.27am.

It is just the beginning of the precipitation ....

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jaideeguy said:

We bought @ 23K baht 10+ years ago..............great ROI!

I have bought 37 baht worth over last 4 to 5 years at an average of 19846baht/baht. So I haven't done too bad.

I had bought some shares in Australia now worth zero and will NEVER go up. I have a better ROI on my gold. 

Many gold haters on TVF.

7 minutes ago, jaideeguy said:

We bought @ 23K baht 10+ years ago..............great ROI!

in my home country, bought a house for (baht conversion)      7 million baht and sold it for 20 million around 20-years later.  

just make money.  gold, whatever.....and if you want to get excited about it, fine.  but making money isn't that difficult.