70-80 Thai workers returning from South Korea 'have fled quarantine'

Jonathan Fairfield

27 minutes ago, Isaanbiker said:

YINN, do you really believe your own goverment?

You can't be that naive, sorry. Please read statistics made by other countries and see if that fits. 

You call the one post a Thai bashing post, but at the same time post a many countries bashing photo and text?

Where did  you see that infected people fled from a particular place in one of these countries?

Perhaps, I've missed it. 

Please elaborate. 

How many people you know die from coronavirus or pneumonia in thailand last two month? 

Nobody right? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

Deputy Health Minister Satit Pitutecha said on Saturday (Mar 7) that all Thais returning from South Korea from Sunday (8 March) will be transferred to the Sattahip Army Base in Chonburi province, to screen for Covid-19 symptoms. Those having fever will be sent to a hospital.

The measures also apply to foreigners, who could be shifted to a hotel if they are in good health. 

The returning Thai labourers will be in quarantine at Sattahip Army house.

There have been SO MANY announcements and versions of the quarantine issue for Thais and/or foreigners arriving from high-risk countries in the past week+, that at this point, I have ZERO idea what they actually think they're doing.

And that's before you even get to the also ever-present question here of -- do they actually end up doing what they promised to do in the first place...

• Like 2

Posts containing screenshots from some sites have been removed as a screen shot is not a valid link to the source of information. Please include a link to the source of information when posting.

Some troll posts and replies have been removed. 

7 minutes ago, Yinn said:

I know nobody myself.

How many Tran Sam know? Zero? Or not? 

ps. The coronavirus very danger for the elderly. Be careful my good friend.

Correct, you know nobody yourself, then stop spouting it...........????

• Like 1