Iguana roaming downtown Pattay

Mick501

2 minutes ago, johng said:

It's been there for a while.   Pretty sure on of the shop owners "looks after" it  bit like a Soi Dog

Ah, ok, cheers. Not seen it before. Good to know it's being looked after, kind of.   Still curious as to its original home continent/country.

Is it the one that used to be outside the restaurant on the first level up? That resto has been closed for ages and I haven't seen the lizard till now. It won't die of starvation; Russians fed it fruit off a skewer.

• Like 1

On 3/10/2020 at 8:32 AM, Nyezhov said:

Unwanted pet. It will die soon

The owner has a tattoo shop in the Avenue....not unwanted....it,s been resident there 3 years at least to my knowledge :thumbsup:

This guy probably faster and clever than Soi dogs 555.

I was always wondering why there are no populations of exotic animals in Thailand given the dump mentality of people here.

In Germany we have a few parrot colonies in the southwest from escaped house birds. 

20 minutes ago, petermik said:

The owner has a tattoo shop in the Avenue....not unwanted....it,s been resident there 3 years at least to my knowledge :thumbsup:

well then its a wanted pet.

7 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

well then its a wanted pet.

It,s well trained also...if you can ask in thai "smile for the camera" it opens its jaws.....but don,t try patting it on it,s head :clap2:

• Like 1

The was a real estate development office run by a shady UK character near where the old Harley bar was. Just up the Rd from Punch & Judy's. He did a runner after scamming around 300 million baht a few yrs back. One of his office staff had one as a pet. It ran away after being scared by a soi mungrel! Could be it. 

Edited by Bagwain

On 3/11/2020 at 4:29 AM, elgenon said:

He belongs to the juice bar vendor. Enjoy!

As far as I know his name is Tung Thong and he is owned by the lady who has the coffee bar outside the food court and is only supposed to be fed boiled pumpkin at night

every morning he sunbathes on the rocks in the pool then has a wander in and out of the shops before having a sleep at the coffee shop 

Its quite safe to stroke although my 5 year old neice was far too scared

20191117_103942.jpg

• Like 2