Job 2 Do - Thai Band

Krupnik

Hiya

Sorry, I had no idea where to post this. Just wondering if anyone has heard of the Thai reggae band “Job 2 Do”? I saw them live in Pai in 2005 and again last year in Railay Bay, and I really like their music but I have only managed to obtain two CDs by them – one is live at the Tsunami Aid Concert at Patong Beach, and the other is called “Second Album”. I’m not sure how much more there is but assume there must at least be a “First Album”?? I am really keen to get hold of some more by them but my searches on the Internet/music file sharing programs etc have come to nothing.

Anyone know? I will be in Thailand for a bit at the end of next month if anyone could point me in the right direction. Last time there I could only find what I already had. Would really appreciate any help in finding some more of their stuff, and so will my friends/neighbours etc who are probably sick of the amount of times they’ve heard these two albums!!!

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to the good people of the chat room I have now managed to - from the Internet - obtain another CD of theirs but it is a video, am still hoping to find some more of their music. I have just one album and one live CD. Anyone know where I can find some???

Cheers...

Job 2 do to play in Nai Harn

nai harn: renowned thai reggae band job 2 do will be showcasing their new album billabong kho libong at the yoonique stone music cafe music festival on april 20 and 21.

other act bands lined up to play at the event are ska islander and a jazz music outfit from new orleans, us.

tickets cost 100 baht each. part of the proceeds will be spent on buying garbage bins for nai harn beach.

music starts at 9 pm. cds will be on sale.

for more information call k. prayoon at 086-6838166 or 076-388431.

Brought to you by:

The Phuket Gazette

nai harn: renowned thai reggae band job 2 do will be showcasing their new album billabong kho libong at the yoonique stone music cafe music festival on april 20 and 21.

other act bands lined up to play at the event are ska islander and a jazz music outfit from new orleans, us.

tickets cost 100 baht each. part of the proceeds will be spent on buying garbage bins for nai harn beach.

Brought to you by:

The Phuket Gazette

Thanks for this, I wish I was in Thailand I would be there for sure. I hope lots of you are going!

• 3 weeks later...

Brought to you by:

The Phuket Gazette

Thanks for this, I wish I was in Thailand I would be there for sure. I hope lots of you are going!

Did anyone go? Does anyone happen to know if Job 2 Do have any gigs 25th May to the 10th June?