Treadmill repair shop?

Hal65

Uncommon item for repair, I know. Maybe a more broad appliance repair shop is needed. What do you guys think is the best place in Pattaya to take a non-working treadmill for possible repair? I'm on the south end of Soi Buakao.

hope this helps ,i have had ours serviced a few times at home he is on the corner of south pattaya rd and Sukhumvit ,just before big c . i have a card here and i think its his(sorry if its another shop)

086 677 4766 the name on the card is apinut homsuwan

i usually just pop in there to pick  up the spray for the rubber walker .

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, ivor bigun said:

hope this helps ,i have had ours serviced a few times at home he is on the corner of south pattaya rd and Sukhumvit ,just before big c . i have a card here and i think its his(sorry if its another shop)

086 677 4766 the name on the card is apinut homsuwan

i usually just pop in there to pick  up the spray for the rubber walker .

wife just returned from her morning run ,she says she does not think that is the tel no for the guy who repaires ours ,but another treadmill guy , anyway as i said the one on the corner of south pattaya rd is very helpful

6 hours ago, ivor bigun said:

wife just returned from her morning run ,she says she does not think that is the tel no for the guy who repaires ours ,but another treadmill guy , anyway as i said the one on the corner of south pattaya rd is very helpful

Thank you, I am trying to find the place. Is it City Sport, shown here: https://www.google.com/maps/@12.9171838,100.8955489,3a,75y,271.37h,95.42t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s9BzTcWQhdLqMSP6Ux5JSjQ!2e0!7i16384!8i8192