Ecstasy: Foreigners importing drug could face execution in Thailand

webfact

1 hour ago, Mung said:

wow! ecstasy that kills around 30-50 people a year in the UK, out of around 1million users. A drug that is now being used in areas of the world in therapy and counselling. This doesn't warrant a death sentence! The most likely outcome you will have from taking ecstasy is wanting to hug everybody 

Perhaps, but it has the effect of dissipating governmental authority. In any event, the existing networks of ecstasy need to protect their business. Guess who the existing networks are...

Edited by ParkerN

They had been posted from Germany.

How dumb!! You have to send it from China, no problem at all.

Until now, you can order anything you want through the dark net. From China's deadly fentanyl to coke, almost everything.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

it's not a right ....   taking drugs is wrong.

A youth, an adult, a kid all know right from wrong .... and they know taking drugs has always been a wrong.

you seem to have zero knowledge in many of the subjects you post on ... including this one.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, CraigInBangkok said:

you seem to have zero knowledge in many of the subjects you post on ... including this one.

sorry,  i disagree,  as I indicated ... Drugs are WRONG. 

If you think it's ok to take drugs then that's your opinion. Mine is the opposite.

Edited by steven100
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, steven100 said:

sorry,  i disagree,  as I indicated ... Drugs are WRONG. 

If you think it's ok to take drugs then that's your opinion. Mine is the opposite.

what do you mean Drugs are WRONG ? why ? what is wrong about them ? do you include pharmaceutical drugs ? do you include alcohol ?

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, CraigInBangkok said:

what do you mean Drugs are WRONG ? why ? what is wrong about them ? do you include pharmaceutical drugs ? do you include alcohol ?

I'm not talking about pharmaceutical prescription drugs that are prescribed by a doctor usually, that is normal practice.

I'm talking about drug addicts, pot heads, heroin addicts, needle users. 

Why is it that druggies never understand this simplistic equation .....  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, steven100 said:

I'm not talking about pharmaceutical prescription drugs that are prescribed by a doctor usually, that is normal practice.

thats your problem right there ... 1 you assume I am a druggie, I am not ( yes I am for the legalization of Cannabis, but havnt smoked for many years(I will once the law changes)). Will it be okay then? ... 2 the fact that you put pot heads , heroin addicts/needle users into the same category shows a real lack of education ... 3 prescription drugs create far more deaths and addictions than street drugs ... 4 you did'nt even mention alcohol.

Street drugs are more dangerous because they are mixed with other stubstances and are not controlled. If you legalize drugs(not all but the more harmless ones) then they become safer because they are clean and will take away most of the dodgy dealers that users have to deal with. Also if you legalize the safer street drugs and not put them in the same category as harder drugs then users are more likely to believe that the harder drugs are more dangerous.

Maybe do some actual research instead of your Drugs are WRONG nonsense ... you sound like ronald reagan, we are not in the 80's mate! the war on drugs failed miserably maybe its time for a different approach, no ?

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, CraigInBangkok said:

thats your problem right there ... 1 you assume I am a druggie, I am not ( yes I am for the legalization of Cannabis, but havnt smoked for many years(I will once the law changes)). Will it be okay then? ... 2 the fact that you put pot heads , heroin addicts/needle users into the same category shows a real lack of education ... 3 prescription drugs create far more deaths and addictions than street drugs ... 4 you did'nt even mention alcohol.

Street drugs are more dangerous because they are mixed with other stubstances and are not controlled. If you legalize drugs(not all but the more harmless ones) then they become safer because they are clean and will take away most of the dodgy dealers that users have to deal with. Also if you legalize the safer street drugs and not put them in the same category as harder drugs then users are more likely to believe that the harder drugs are more dangerous.

Maybe do some actual research instead of your Drugs are WRONG nonsense ... you sound like ronald reagan, we are not in the 80's mate! the war on drugs failed miserably maybe its time for a different approach, no ?

anyway ... If you aren't a drug addict then that's good to hear.

I was brought up to know that drugs are wrong & taking drugs is definitely wrong.

Let's end the conversation on that note.  good luck.  

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, steven100 said:

just give up, you are ridiculous just like all people who have already expired...

• Sad 1

On 3/16/2020 at 12:26 PM, Orton Rd said:

Good thing Australia does not have the death penalty for smuggling class 1 drugs, the government would be minus a deputy minister ????

By government you’re referring to Thailand government not Australia right ?
I mean our current crop of ruling politicians are useless clowns but not drug importing scum