Wuhan market in BKK

jaideeguy

Not sure where to post this, so it went in to the 'General' topics and mods can move it if they see fit.

Just watched a youtube vid of a recent 60 minutes/Australia on the [possible] NEXT PANDEMIC, as conditions are perfect for viral crossovers at the "JJ market" in BKK.  I witnessed it decades ago and just assumed that the Thais had put a stop to it.............but NOT, as this recent episode proves.

Watch at your own risk!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7nZ4mw4mXw

Did you watch the 60 Min episode?, or are you just reacting?? I saw more than pets and fish with my own eyes and again on the vid. It's a known documented fact that locals not only consume the wild animals, but traffic in them, transporting them to the hungry Chinese, who love pangolin [and other endangered animal] meat.

Garbage report - period.  And yes I have seen it.  Splice of Chinese video making it appear Thailand related and use of inaccurate data to make us fear virus.  I am ashamed so say used to respect 60 minutes in USA a few decades ago.  This was totally false.  JJ is not and never has been a wet market.  This has been discussed on the forum previously.

• Like 1