Sending some stuff to Samui -- how?

robsamui

Hi. I'm going hairless trying to find a way to send a fat suitcase (35 Kg) from BKK to Samui by road.

Looking online only gives me international haulage firms.

Anyone know of a reliable trucking company I can use?

Or any suggestions on how to get it there?

I could really do with someone collecting it - the biggest problem is the sheer weight and bulk. It'a bitch to shift about . . . even getting it to the airport is bad enough, never mind trying to struggle it onto a ferry to Samui.

Hi,

You simply go to any post-office with the suitcase.  And they will pack it for you and deliver it at your doorstep. 

The cost is amazingly low (a 12 kilo package will cost approx 500 THB to any destination within Thailand).

No need to take express-delivery or EMS.  With regular mail-delivery it will be there in 2 days.

Note: I always make use of ThaiPost when arriving from Europe with a heavy suitcase.  And use the ThaiPost office at the end of row12 in the international departure hall.  Much cheaper than having to pay for the extra weight on my domestic flights and no need to carry a heave suitcase when travelling on.

Thailand Post.   Or DHL, FedEx, Kerry, UPS, that's what courier companies are for.

Plenty of alternatives if you try 'courier companies' on Google, not one single international haulage firm comes up on the first page of results.

Edited by Just Weird