I’ve also had my 60 day extension (marriage) however I’m going to Mae Sai tomorrow a month early just in case. We were due to fly to Scotland on the 2nd of June however Finnair have cancelled the flight so we’re just going to sit it out here. 

2 hours ago, DougSunee said:

I’ve also had my 60 day extension (marriage) however I’m going to Mae Sai tomorrow a month early just in case.

You may  need a Myanmar visa to do it. I have received 2 message saying they are not doing border passes and requiring a visa to do the crossing. You can get a e-visa for Myanmar. https://evisa.moip.gov.mm/?fbclid=IwAR3KQUg-4C-SDTRCm-rmID65KxPNxWq8zX6aMg-D9kqfippic5JZ1NW4YBA

Hi Joe ~ You've helped me through every issue for 15 yrs! Thank you for your presence on this site.  If I'm on a Non-O multi based on marriage with a stamp till April 10th ~ is there anyway to extend it online or with an agent?  I'm living up on Doi Inthanon, haven't traveled anywhere since mid Jan. Feeling safe & don't want to go anywhere.  I will heed your advice.  Thank you!!! Christy~ 

On 3/18/2020 at 2:51 PM, ubonjoe said:

You may  need a Myanmar visa to do it. I have received 2 message saying they are not doing border passes and requiring a visa to do the crossing. You can get a e-visa for Myanmar. https://evisa.moip.gov.mm/?fbclid=IwAR3KQUg-4C-SDTRCm-rmID65KxPNxWq8zX6aMg-D9kqfippic5JZ1NW4YBA

Joe thanks for that we didn’t go, I’m going to do an annual extension instead. I was leaving it till later in the year as it would coincide with our yearly trip to the UK, however it now seems to be the best option. 
Again thanks 

Doug.