Address notification and moving/ moving back

I moved middle February to another province where I at the Immigration office changed address and got a slip stapled in passport. Now, I felt "not at home" in that province and have moved back to previous province and address where the landlord own apartments and unfortunately have started to rent out many apartments on a daily basis so they say they now report online and gave me a print out and told me that I not need to report myself at Immigration but only keep their printout in my passport which is Btw in A4 format (hotel form Tm.30) and not really fit to keep in a passport and with two other names on the list which probably are guest arrived same day staying as hotel guest! Is this really good enough address notification for Immigration? I mean I'm not a hotel guest and have been around for a while and specially think about what if Immigration do not accept this for my retirement extension later this year!? Should I go to Immigration and get their usual and original slip as prov of address change.

Thanks for any input.

Felt

Immigration will accept a TM30 report done online by the owner. You have nothing to worry about.

You don't need to keep the report proof in your passport. Just keep it someplace and show it when needed at immigration.

UbonJoe is correct.

But if you want to be 'in control' yourself, you could register your rental condo on the IO TM30 website.  You only need a scanned copy of your rental agreement and a scan of your Passport-ID page.  Once registered, you can then file your own TM30s as well as those of any foreign guests staying at your condo.

Once you have filed your very first TM30 it would be recommended to inform your landlord that there is no need for him anymore to file TM30s of you staying at the premisses.

>> I have PM-ed you a step-by-step instruction on how to do it (it's easy if you know how), in case you would like to do it yourself rather than having to notify your landlord every time you return after a domestic or international trip.

To access your PM-messages just click the letter-icon next to your profile when logged in to the Forum.