S.t.a.l.k.e.r. Anyone Played Or Playing?

Jockstar

For all the gamers out there. Anyone playing or played STALKER? I really want to get this game. But i'm not playing the bloody Oz prices. $90-$100 . ###### off, robbing bastards. So have thought about buying on Ebay or even getting someone to ship me an original from Thailand. Gotta be ######ing cheaper than these robbing bastards here. So how much in LOS? Is it as good as what i have read?

Just bought this morning, 600+ baht from the games shop in Tukcom, Pattaya. Manual in Thai but English version available for download (not that you really need it).

Played for a couple of hours, scary!

600 baht is about $20 Oz so ok price. Big difference. Bloody rip off here if you ask me. They wonder why people download games via file sharing programs. Not that i'd do that. :o

Edited by Jockstar

Guess you need a highish spec Graphics Card? Time for me to upgarde also I think. Already got too many games that I can't run.

When i get my tax back i'm gonna upgrade the PC. More ram , bigger HD and a newer graphics card. My PC will run just about every game out there. But not for much longer.

Played it for a week,

beat it ass,got bored,

its a wicked idea,was a FANTASTIC plan of a game,but too long in developers hel_l,and the stripping of a lot of key ingredients(Vehicles,PROPER trade,a proper mission system etc) kinda messed it up,

I would give it an A for effort,C for achievement,the gunplay in it is spot on though,

and if its easily moddable then some wicked mods could be forthcoming...

Played it for a week,

beat it ass,got bored,

its a wicked idea,was a FANTASTIC plan of a game,but too long in developers hel_l,and the stripping of a lot of key ingredients(Vehicles,PROPER trade,a proper mission system etc) kinda messed it up,

I would give it an A for effort,C for achievement,the gunplay in it is spot on though,

and if its easily moddable then some wicked mods could be forthcoming...

Everyone seems to rate it. Oh well. I think i'll get a mate to send me the game from Thailand. Well cheaper than here.

• 2 weeks later...