Where to buy quality tools in thailand(Huahin)

alvinzhh

im living in Huahin now.Anyone knows where to buy the quality electric tools in huahin or bangkok. For homepro and wasadu, they sell brand such as Bosch ,dewalt,makita, but only few options for choosing , they dont have too much cordless tool model .The global house is  better,but still our of my expectation. I also need to buy some quality hand tool,such as hand plane or hack saw.im really disappointed about the products sold by the stores i mentioned above. Anyone has any recommendation please let me know, really appreciate for that

11 minutes ago, alvinzhh said:

By the way,  i searched some tools in Amanzon . anyone tried to buy it in Amanzon and ship to thailand?

Yes, just be careful with shipping cost and taxes, Lazada a better option, take your time searching, not the best search function, there are plenty of shops selling good quality products, start by searching for most expensive, again be careful with price, they can vary hugely for the same item, in Thailand Toolpro and Truevalue stock good quality tools, no idea if they have in Hua Hin, Bangkok has some good stores, they tend to be located in the industrial areas, just have to be patient and take time to find what you want. Good luck

Cross check on Ebay also, they can be good, again watch for delivery cost and taxes, they can be ridiculous.

Edited by CGW

26 minutes ago, CGW said:

Yes, just be careful with shipping cost and taxes, Lazada a better option, take your time searching, not the best search function, there are plenty of shops selling good quality products, start by searching for most expensive, again be careful with price, they can vary hugely for the same item, in Thailand Toolpro and Truevalue stock good quality tools, no idea if they have in Hua Hin, Bangkok has some good stores, they tend to be located in the industrial areas, just have to be patient and take time to find what you want. Good luck

Cross check on Ebay also, they can be good, again watch for delivery cost and taxes, they can be ridiculous.

thanks so much for replying ,really helpful

34 minutes ago, alvinzhh said:

By the way,  i searched some tools in Amanzon . anyone tried to buy it in Amanzon and ship to thailand?

Is that a new company ???? 

I have used Amazon mostly excellent, fast, no problem delivery but expensive.

Before doing that though take a trip to HardwhereHouse, the selection is amazing and mostly prices are reasonable 

1 hour ago, alvinzhh said:

The global house is  better,

That's where I have bought mine and I haven't bought by names, I just buy what a reasonable priced tool with a guarantee.

My Bison drill with 2 batteries has been great 1,200 still going good after 2 years.

Everybody knocked Black & Decker because they were cheap, I've still got my B/D skill saw 40 years old was used everyday for 15 years, not so much these days but still goes.

On 3/21/2020 at 10:35 AM, sometimewoodworker said:
On 3/21/2020 at 9:57 AM, alvinzhh said:

Is that a new company ???? 

I have used Amazon mostly excellent, fast, no problem delivery but expensive.

Before doing that though take a trip to HardwhereHouse, the selection is amazing and mostly prices are reasonable 

"HardwhereHouse"

Is that a new company? ????

• 1 month later...