Biden to start considering running mates, consulted Obama

webfact

16 hours ago, JohnOFphon said:

It will be a black female. 

He doesn't need the black vote! He needs another lib women from middle America imop!

He also needs to know where ,what,who ,when and why,  I am here, while speaking to his base supporters!  Its widely reported ,Joe has some dementia issues !

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/opinion/2020/03/11/commentary/world-commentary/biden-obviously-dementia-withdraw-race/#.XnjlaqgzbIU

https://thefederalist.com/2020/03/18/biden-should-take-the-cognitive-test-trump-aced/

Edited by riclag

15 hours ago, samran said:

China’s total

Which is totally believable.  Just like when they told WHO to tell everyone it didn't spread person-to-person - after they hid the outbreak, repremanded any doc who talked about it, and destroyed samples in the weeks prior.  Yes, totally believable regime, China. 

And not at fault AT ALL for this - nor the countries who never banned Chinese travel Even AFTER we knew it was dangerous and highly contagious.  And any who did were "xenophobic racists" for doing so.

Edited by JackThompson
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, JackThompson said:

Which is totally believable.  Just like when they told WHO to tell everyone it didn't spread person-to-person - after they hid the outbreak, repremanded any doc who talked about it, and destroyed samples in the weeks prior.  Yes, totally believable regime, China. 

And not at fault AT ALL for this - nor the countries who never banned Chinese travel Even AFTER we knew it was dangerous and highly contagious.  And any who did were "xenophobic racists" for doing so.

Jack what do suppose a President biden would do, ban china travel or let those unfortunate people ,where the virus started from, through!

13 hours ago, Berkshire said:

If Bernie had been the nominee, no doubt Obama would have endorsed and campaigned for him.  Because that's the sort of guy he is.  Just like when Trump became President and Obama ensured a thorough and professional turn-over of the WH....even though he clearly had no respect for Trump and probably despised him. 

Ah, yes, so professional - as he tried to do a frame-job aka Russiagate.  Another piece of the failed Muller report was thrown out of court, just last week.  Obama was just another POTUS in the pocket of the globalist-cabal.  Those committed to liberal ideology agree on this - hated his policies. 

Trump hasn't been the Nationalist many hoped for (least of all, me), but he is hated by the establishment for just having given voice to an America-first agenda (end "free trade" and mass-immigration) during his 2016 campaign - proving voters who reject the globalist policies which destroyed their lives (by the tens of millions) weren't "a fringe element," at all.

I think "smooth" is the correct adjective -  Obama was very "smooth" - even more so than Bill (I feel your pain) or Reagan (aw shucks). 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, riclag said:

Jack what do suppose a President biden would do, ban china travel or let those unfortunate people ,where the virus started from, through!

I think Biden would have listened to the "experts" and let them keep coming in - like Italy.  Trump said many in the WH (he implied most) opposed his action - but then, he hired the bleeping swamp, instead of folks who agreed with his stated 2016 agenda. 

I fault Trump for not blocking China sooner (listening to WHO, echoing China's claims), and then not banning all the other countries who didn't block Chinese travel at the same time - allowing a vector for the disease to enter the USA.  But the political "resistance" hollered and screamed at the China ban, at the time. 

These are the same folks who called it the "Wuhan Virus," right up until they day they decided THAT was "ray-cist."   There is a good video compliation of the network-news using the term, then complaining about it the next week.  Attention spans are so short, these quick-reversals actually work.

• Thanks 2

Joe/Amy. Frankly, at this stage, I think Justin Bieber could beat Trump. But that VP ticket might win by 10 million votes. Trump fatigue has set in, he really blew the response to Corona, (it was a democratic hoax!!!) and the economy is tanking. His chances of re-election are evaporating by the day. And Joe is being really smart, by sitting back and letting all of this play out. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, JackThompson said:

I think Biden would have listened to the "experts" and let them keep coming in - like Italy.  Trump said many in the WH (he implied most) opposed his action - but then, he hired the bleeping swamp, instead of folks who agreed with his stated 2016 agenda. 

I fault Trump for not blocking China sooner (listening to WHO, echoing China's claims), and then not banning all the other countries who didn't block Chinese travel at the same time - allowing a vector for the disease to enter the USA.  But the political "resistance" hollered and screamed at the China ban, at the time. 

These are the same folks who called it the "Wuhan Virus," right up until they day they decided THAT was "ray-cist."   There is a good video compliation of the network-news using the term, then complaining about it the next week.  Attention spans are so short, these quick-reversals actually work.

I to think Biden would have listened to the experts and started acting in January stockpiling masks gowns gloves respirators he would have 10 s of thousands more tested by now and would have done a much better job of preparing the country for what’s to come he for 100% sure would not call it a republican hoax that I can assure you we would be in much much better shape if we had Biden in the whitehouse than trump 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

An 'obese 73 year old' who is still sharp as a tack, wicked smart and has more energy than most washed up retirees.

With the amount of 'executive time' he takes on top of the long golfing weekends he takes every weekend, I'd have plenty of energy as well.

If only he actually focused on his day job occasionally, you wouldn't have gone from 33,000 to 46,000 cases overnight.

This thing doubles every three days and you are going to be beating China in the number of cases by the weeks end, all under the incompetent leadership of The Donald.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Tug said:

I to think Biden would have listened to the experts and started acting in January stockpiling masks gowns gloves respirators he would have 10 s of thousands more tested by now and would have done a much better job of preparing the country for what’s to come he for 100% sure would not call it a republican hoax that I can assure you we would be in much much better shape if we had Biden in the whitehouse than trump 

Biden would be infected by now....doubt he could withstand the virus

wafting off the Brazilian delegation...they are probably keeping him in some bunker somewhere

hooked up to a tank of oxygen, memorising whatever they want him to say next.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1