Should I tell another Farang man that the Thai girlfriend he loves is cheating on him?

CharlesBa

1 hour ago, champers said:

I'm struggling to understand why the OP didn't carry out his extensive internet research before or during having a relationship with the lady. Instead he waits till they have split up.

He obviously didn't want to know. And now he thinks about telling someone else who does not want to know.

• Like 1

Another one post member, but I give it a try!

Those who meet a fantastic girl in Thailand, sexy, smart, nice, cosy, young wiht the whole package, then  leave her in Thailand for months, and think she will be faithful, must be An Idiot. 

If you see marriages in Thailand that last, you know you have a girl staying with you 24/7 and never leaves you, or give up on you. 

Even the truck driver who is married, keep his wife next to him 24/7 ???? or his mia noi

I have even translated e-mails to ladies in their 50íes having several men coming visiting them, and paying them salery. 

Edited by Tagged
  • Like 1

Ah the life of a free-lancer, bar girl or whatever.  Money has to be made, life is short, take what you can.  Vacation romances and 1 month love, always are costly.  Live and learn.  I am sure you want to tell him because you already got your piece, then found out she was a cheater, and you moved on, sounds to me that your just a poor scorned person or as manipulative as she is.....to peas in a pod, made for each other........Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord......

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

Made me laugh...I have always assumed my gfs have had fun elsewhere from time to time...Thai culture is not western culture...having a gf or bf outside of marriage is not a big deal to many Thais...

Not a big deal, eh? 

That's why a lot of them get shot, ah? 

How much are you paying for the privilege to be with someone that cheats... 20k a month, ha? 

Just now, Pravda said:

Not a big deal, eh? 

That's why a lot of them get shot, ah? 

How much are you paying for the privilege to be with someone that cheats... 20k a month, ha? 

Jealous young Thai males have been known to kill their gf in the most gruesome manner...is that what you are referring to?

18 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Ah the life of a free-lancer, bar girl or whatever.  Money has to be made, life is short, take what you can.  Vacation romances and 1 month love, always are costly.  Live and learn.  I am sure you want to tell him because you already got your piece, then found out she was a cheater, and you moved on, sounds to me that your just a poor scorned person or as manipulative as she is.....to peas in a pod, made for each other........Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord......

Deleted Cheap Charlie he is! 

I am so <deleted> of by these opinions " it is not your business". These girls are alone because their Thai husband left them. And not only them but the kids too. Often without support. And now they are looking for support. A farang is an easy catch. Most of you foreign man do not speak Thai. So even when they are talking to a girlriend on the phone they are able to discuss all boyfriends. Thai ladies are very manipulative. They shut out farang ladies because women watch body language. But they main question is why do you want a Thai lady. She will take care of you till your death, till money is finished or before when she has a bigger catch. Farang women are independent, take care of themselves. They want you to take care of yourself, equally devide chars. But honestly.  I often question myself why are there so few farang lady with Thai men. Because we do not want to be cheated on just to have an easy live for a lot of money. My opinion. Get yourself a cleaning lady, wash up, stop drinking and take pride in yourself instead of the next "beautiful, charming, deceiving, misleading, golddigging Thai girlfriend. And would.I want to know if I was cheated.on. Yes. Would I tell a friend. Yes, no doubt.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, misterjames said:

I would tell him us guys have to stick together too and I personally would want to know.

And there's always the chance that he does know.

He could even be assisting her with the "promotional" side, translating and writing English messages.

While other temporary suckers are forking out he could be getting a free ride,

and most likely she will end up back with him if they've had a long history.

Wouldn't be the first time its happened!

Back to the story of the bargirl I had on my lap, telling me about her boyfriend who is a butterfly. 

The very first trip I had to Thailand, just in for a beer or two, and got hijacked right away for my handsomness. I felt really sorry for her, since she had such an jackass as bf. 

If he is a normal healthy male, he is probably doing the same.

But, lots of hypocrisy in Thailand calling each other out.

Paying them money makes one feel like she is your possession.

Maybe have a group hug with the other 5 guys that are sending her money also.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/27/2020 at 1:24 AM, CharlesBa said:

. I also know that he is paying her money every month and I think he even plans to bring her to Europe to live with him. She's a charming woman and she's attractive, but of course also very manipulative.

Monogamy is overrated.  Some women like variety and new experiences, just like some men do.  Or of course here in LOS, many younger attractive thai women need to make money while they are still young, so may have several "sponsors" during their 20's

Big world out there, if your "love" for someone is conditional on them being faithful and monogamous, you may be disappointed. 

That is a fact Jack ....50 ways to leave your lover

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Good to see the OP responding to all the advice he's being given.

Oh, right...????

Well, this scenario is in fact a fact happens to more than 50% of those who sending money abroad to their loved ones. Especially if they found them in a tourist place. 

Thats the game until you put a ring on their finger, and even then, some will continue their game if you are not there. 

One time bottle keeper, always a bottle keeper. 

1 minute ago, worgeordie said:

Over the years have read the same story and from first time posters.

so.......

regards Worgeordie

So...never be a first time poster?????

Always come in at post 127 on the subject of koi carp.

You'll be diamond member with 8 dots in no time!

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, pixelaoffy said:

Manipulative Thai woman? Surely not ! Yes tell anyone who is affected by this ! It is YOUR business despite what the jokers say to you in this thread ! 

Gererally speaking I found Thai tolerance to be a refreshing thing-not always-but I did rather enjoy the release from minding other people's business on a daily basis. The shock of coming back to the West with its hosts of obsessively intrusive Victor Meldrews was somewhat difficult to get used to.

Actually,I am still not used to it.

• Like 2

On 3/27/2020 at 1:46 AM, Puchaiyank said:

Made me laugh...I have always assumed my gfs have had fun elsewhere from time to time...Thai culture is not western culture...having a gf or bf outside of marriage is not a big deal to many Thais...

He probably will not appreciate you pointing out the obvious and creating drama...

He is an adult...let him decide if it needs to be dealt with...ignorance can sustain the bliss...don't mess it up...

"Thai culture is not western culture...having a gf or bf outside of marriage is not a big deal to many Thais..."

Tread gently when generalising. It might be lurking in your backyard.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1