Should I tell another Farang man that the Thai girlfriend he loves is cheating on him?

CharlesBa

I am wondering how long it will be before the extreme religious folk start claiming this virus is punishment for folks "immoral and wicked ways"?

As the O.P says, the guy is probably relatively safe, in a more effective and better organised lockdown in his own country.

Cant say the same for the girl in Thailand tho.

Id say her love for money and belief that the virus will not touch her because she is "kon Thai" will not stop her lying and running around with other multiple farangs.

So theres every chance the guy might not have to pay her monthly wหore salary much longer once this virus takes hold.

And if so, i can think of a certain Thai term (3 syllables) that might be quite fitting.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Chazar said:

Better  still tell him shes a right  good  catch to  marry asap.........this  way he "may" learn something useful for the future

no. there'll be a post a few months later 'I think my gf cheated on me, what should I do'.

then, and only then with the vast experience of us TVF posters, with our advice,  he 'may' learn something. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, champers said:

I'm struggling to understand why the OP didn't carry out his extensive internet research before or during having a relationship with the lady. Instead he waits till they have split up.

Forgive them for they know not what they do! ????

2 minutes ago, jastheace said:

no. there'll be a post a few months later 'I think my gf cheated on me, what should I do'.

then, and only then with the vast experience of us TVF posters, with our advice,  he 'may' learn something. 

Let them live and learn! :thumbsup:

16 minutes ago, jastheace said:

i  dont think anything will be learnt

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

The other guy may not care.

It is all very common.

I have been in bed with girls and during the act, they answer their phone.

I can here a guys voice on her phone and the girl demands he send her money immediately and hangs up. All the while, continuing the interaction with me.

As I am not looking for love, I think it is hilarious and actually makes the date more exciting.

Angels.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CharlesBa said:

they've been together for at least 18 months.

Or, have they simply done the deed a time or two and continue chatting on the internet, along with the others that have done or are doing the same? 

Seriously?