Chang Wattana Immigration

Hi

Reading on line that the new temporary Immigration at Muang Than Thani is now the default place for Tourist visa extensions.  I will be using a letter from my Embassy for a second 30 day extension to a visa Exempt land border entry.  This is no longer being done at Chang Wattana?

Anyone with experience from yesterday?

Guys please dont kill this topic by whinging about other visa issues.  Before you hit enter, ask yourself is it adding any useful information to the question being asked.

keep safe.

23 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

There is ongoing topic on this  about the temporary office.

You will apply for your extension at that office.

Wasn't that an additional office for tourist visas & 90 day reporting, as was the News topic thread started by a Mod a few days ago when it 1st came out? So there are 2 choices now to pick, either CW or this new additional office?

Edited by bbi1

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

There is ongoing topic on this  about the temporary office.

You will apply for your extension at that office.

The original post was that there was a second office but no suggestion that it was now the default location to extend Tourist Visa but merely a second option.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Finlaco said:

The original post was that there was a second office but no suggestion that it was now the default location to extend Tourist Visa but merely a second option.  

It is the only location to do extensions of tourist visa and visa exempt entries.

Reports of them turning people away on the first day it was opened at Chaeng Wattana. Same now I am sure.